John Bennett and Chris Graham join plc board

The whole new regime should be given a chance,and at the same time we must must remain vigilant,with CG on the board then it is 100% better than we had before!

Edited by ian1964

Guest Akaseo

Two bobs worth from a long time lurker here.

While happy in principle with the appointments, I'm slightly taken aback that as a member of the RST (And BuyRangers) I was never asked to vote on who the rep should be, the mantra is one member one vote after all. Not even so much as an e-mail outlining the appointment and reasons behind it. I have to say I find it slightly irritating, and I will certainly be considering my future membership/subscription over this, I mean what's the point if we have no say?

Still it is what it is and I wish the new board members well.

Guest Akaseo

I would assume so?

Would be an even stranger move to appoint an RST board member as an overall unelected fans rep, but as I said would have been nice to at least have had an e-mail from RST about the appointment outlining in what capacity he is there. For the record I have nothing against Chris and wish him well.

Nobody asked me to vote on CG mate

Nobody asked me either!.

CG has done a sterling job defending the club and fans against our enemies,especially against the rats that have been booted out of Ibrox,I won't start telling any board who should and should not be invited into these positions,all will be judged accordingly.

Edited by ian1964