John Bennett and Chris Graham join plc board

Any planned protests yet ... people really need to get a grip on reality .....first of all we expect a world-class manager yesterday, calling for Kingco to be sacked because he puts a fan on the board and to cap it all someone wants fekin hipsters banned from Ibrox ....

Two bobs worth from a long time lurker here.

While happy in principle with the appointments, I'm slightly taken aback that as a member of the RST (And BuyRangers) I was never asked to vote on who the rep should be, the mantra is one member one vote after all. Not even so much as an e-mail outlining the appointment and reasons behind it. I have to say I find it slightly irritating, and I will certainly be considering my future membership/subscription over this, I mean what's the point if we have no say?

Still it is what it is and I wish the new board members well.

I would assume so?

Would be an even stranger move to appoint an RST board member as an overall unelected fans rep, but as I said would have been nice to at least have had an e-mail from RST about the appointment outlining in what capacity he is there. For the record I have nothing against Chris and wish him well.

I'm also a RST member and was not asked or received an email. We don't know the circumstances, things may have happened very quickly, CG may have been hand picked by DK or the Rangers board. Time will tell, but at least we have what we all wanted (RST members) we have fans on the Rangers board. We will have a say at RST AGM if we are not happy with his performance. Let's not get caught up in personalities & semantics at this juncture, leave that to those on here who supported the likes of Llambias etc. to the end.

I'm also a RST member and was not asked or received an email. We don't know the circumstances, things may have happened very quickly, CG may have been hand picked by DK or the Rangers board. Time will tell, but at least we have what we all wanted (RST members) we have fans on the Rangers board. We will have a say at RST AGM if we are not happy with his performance. Let's not get caught up in personalities & semantics at this juncture, leave that to those on here who supported the likes of Llambias etc. to the end.

Too much sense in this post

In fairness I agree with his points on principal of electing our RST rep to the board. Maybe RF guys feel the same for James Blair?

However, outside of Dinnie, letham or Christine, I have no issue with Chris being chosen. In all honesty, both appear to have been hand picked by the board. Both have done various types of work for King which has been very well received by him. Perhaps overtime the process will allow us to choose but I have no doubts Chris will serve us very well. His work in 6 short months in the RST has been excellent by all accounts and the press releases raised the bar in terms of engagement and communication.

As I've said before,at this stage what is the problem with who is elected/placed/chosen?,it's all about moving forward and everyone will be judged accordingly,not judged before a ball is kicked,especially through personal dislikes!.

Preaching to the choir dude. We'll move forward and each step will be appraised so the next one is better than the last. I do feel the guy's point was valid although not an issue at this very early stage in our recovery. Chris will show his worth.

Sorry mate,I was trying to preach!,just agreeing with you.