Chris Graham Twitter problem

Just noted Chris Graham's resignation. I would like to hear more about that, but it is utterly sickening on more than one level. The club simply needs to make a stand against the constant attacks on it and the support. Those who spouting bile and lies at and about us since 2011, no, esssentially 2007, are still at work. They took liberty on us with next to no reaction from the club, or indeed the more impartial media. And rest assured, they will not rest untill they can wreak more damage or see us removed, since we did not make them the favour to die.

They are already eyeing up the next victim.:frown:

We're not entirely sure who 'they' are with regards to these latest attacks, but for this attack on Allan Woods to follow straight off the back of the attack on Chris Graham might actually suggest the possibility of a brand new PR offensive against Dave King & co's new Ibrox board.

Could the wee Toxic spin doctor still be very actively digging dirt on behalf of certain stakeholders? :whistle:

I honestly couldn't see any other way out of this episode.

What I have learned though is, the board blundered in it's first week of decision making, and that was the last thing we needed after the joy the week before.

I saw someone online doing exactly that earlier on, but he made a complete James Hunt of it. This was a Rangers fan who'd been trolling the internet for more mud on Chris Graham. Embarrassing stuff.

Alas, you do wonder what is the point. One of the prime motivations of having a supporte ron the Board would be to act as liaison to the ordinary support......

The idea that an element of our support are out to publicly entrap/out him is absolutely despicable, especially given all our troubles.

Alas, you do wonder what is the point. One of the prime motivations of having a supporte ron the Board would be to act as liaison to the ordinary support......

The idea that an element of our support are out to publicly entrap/out him is absolutely despicable, especially given all our troubles.

There's no reason to turn on fellow fans for this debacle no need at all. This kind of thing happens all over the

world regarding who is unfit for position. Calm down and don't smash you brother.

I was hoping we where going to get some fighting men on the new board, sadly it looks like we got the dignified silence, take up the rear men again.

I did feel that people were getting far too carried away with the new regime and expecting them to be something special simply because they weren't Mike Ashley and co.

There's no reason to turn on fellow fans for this debacle no need at all. This kind of thing happens all over the

world regarding who is unfit for position. Calm down and don't smash you brother.

The determination of some to blame other Rangers fans is in itself disappointing, when all available evidence shows that the instigator of this was tims.

Edited by simplythebest