University Project

Guest Dom WATP

Guest Dom WATP

Hello Bears.

I am currently partaking in my final year of University in Criminological Studies.

I have based my final project / dissertation on the idea of therapy culture with a case study on Rangers FC. Legislation has recently been enacted to 'protect' us and other football supporters and I feel that Rangers supporters have been hit the hardest by these new laws.

I am currently gathering quantitative data through a survey which I thought I would share on this forum to get other supporters feedback on issues around therapy culture and about song singing at the football.

The questionnaire is completely anonymous and you will not be asked to disclose any personal details.

All you have to do is click the link at the bottom of this thread and it will direct you to the online survey. I thank everyone who participates.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QPn0QTuytAnUIXWAu65s8qD3khRkE3NtNpMhho4IdJc/viewform?usp=send_form

I had some involvement in the early stages of the OBA and changes to the SPL Rules through my then positon as Chair of SDS when I sat on the JRG.

Please PM me if you think I can be of any assistance, I will be glad to help.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Guest Dom WATP
I had some involvement in the early stages of the OBA and changes to the SPL Rules through my then positon as Chair of SDS when I sat on the JRG.

Please PM me if you think I can be of any assistance, I will be glad to help.

That sounds interesting. I will PM you just now.

• 1 year later...