Rangers agree £1.5m loan with Park, Letham & Taylor

No,but the carnage that the last board created has made it an incredibly difficult situation to resolve for the new board!,so much so it may take weeks to sort out the mess they left behind!. I'm happy to give them time as they will do all they can for the benefit of Rangers!,but then you know that already!.
You could also say Greenco took over the carnage left by Whyte. It's a fairly common trick in politics for new regimes who have promised much to continually blame it on the previous incumbents.

You're not going to get me defending the last board or saying that everything should be sorted with the wave of a magic wand, but I don't think mocking people showing scepticism and concerns about the people we have now is particularly fair.

Edited by simplythebest

Comedy gold.

The same people who refused point blank to hold the previous ****s to even minimal standards of common decency are now gunning for the new board in ever thread.

It's utterly transparent .

Last week it was dogs abuse for taking 5 days to appoint a new manager.

Edited by the gunslinger

Comedy gold.

The same people who refused point blank to hold the previous ****s to even minimal standards of common decency are now gunning for the new board in ever thread.

Long as you aren't talking about me because we both know that isn't true :tu:

So early complaints are only allowed when it's people appointed by Ashley then?

Not atall but I think if you look at Ashley, his businesses, his modus operandi, and the behaviour of Llambias and the onerous contract I think criticism of any Ashley move is warranted.

The new board are in only 2 weeks and they have already dealt positively with some major issues ....1) Interim Manager 2) unfortunate Chris Graham incident 3) Easdale, Llambias etc....

Any monies to be raised and spent needs careful planning. We are a huge club in the second tier of a backward football nation with considerable financial chalenges.

For me getting back to thetop of Scottish football is not enough, I want European success or a modicum of it. Under Ashley we could well of become a spent force for ever indebted to lease-back to an offshore vulture fund after he had liquidated our assets.

Not atall but I think if you look at Ashley, his businesses, his modus operandi, and the behaviour of Llambias and the onerous contract I think criticism of any Ashley move is warranted.

The new board are in only 2 weeks and they have already dealt positively with some major issues ....1) Interim Manager 2) unfortunate Chris Graham incident 3) Easdale, Llambias etc....

Any monies to be raised and spent needs careful planning. We are a huge club in the second tier of a backward football nation with considerable financial chalenges.

For me getting back to thetop of Scottish football is not enough, I want European success or a modicum of it. Under Ashley we could well of become a spent force for ever indebted to lease-back to an offshore vulture fund after he had liquidated our assets.

I don't disagree with most of that apart from I have a few early grumbles about the new board. That doesn't mean I'm calling for their heads by any means but scrutiny from day one won't do anyone any harm.

Edited by simplythebest

Comedy gold.

That bloody new board eh .....lost the league to the Jambos in 2 weeks....shocking !

Does anyone else get the feeling that STB just can't help wishing for things to go wrong for the new board.

His feeble efforts to conceal this are so thinly veiled they are really quite pathetic.

That's utter nonsense and frankly makes a mockery of the much talked about idea that we need to hold all regimes to account in future.

I've even said in this very thread I don't have an issue with the loan