Result of the Venue of the 3rd Semi-Annual Gersnet Dinner

Vote for 3rd Gersnet Dinner Restaurant  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for 3rd Gersnet Dinner Restaurant

• Bella Fresca
    • Indian Brasserie
    • Malaga Tapas

The poll is now closer than the result of the Leader's Debate.

If you are at all considering attending but have not yet voted please do so now.

Every vote really does count.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I might have missed this elsewhere, but is there a definite date sorted yet or is it still dependent on our finishing position and play-off participation?

While out of the country on the 16th, there is a small chance I could make the 23rd, but dont want to influence a vote if I will not be able to attend.

I might have missed this elsewhere, but is there a definite date sorted yet or is it still dependent on our finishing position and play-off participation?

While out of the country on the 16th, there is a small chance I could make the 23rd, but dont want to influence a vote if I will not be able to attend.

There has been no vote on the date, TB, but I concluded the thread by saying that since no one stepped forward to organise something on the 25th of April, I was going with either the 23rd or the 16th of May with the 23rd hopefully looking more likely.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?69407-Possible-Dates-for-the-3rd-Semi-Annual-Gersnet-Dinner/page8 #77

That said, I may now be able to organise it for the 25th of April if preferred.

I am planning to re-activate the date thread possibly with a poll after we see what happens on Sunday.

I'm quite happy for you to vote in the poll for venue.

Can't see the poll on my phone but I vote malaga.

Long story but I'm in a similar boat to GS; still no access to a PC and unable to vote via my smartphone.

Could you add one to the Malaga Tapas total please BH.

Thanks.

Long story but I'm in a similar boat to GS; still no access to a PC and unable to vote via my smartphone.

Could you add one to the Malaga Tapas total please BH.

Thanks.

These smart phones can't be all that smart it seems to me, MB, will do. :D

Thanks.