Mohsni's performance against Cowdenbeath

If he could cut out the mistakes Mohsni would be excellent. There are not many defenders that can get in front of his man like Mohsni does. he is also good going forward at times although sometimes he has a rush of blood to the head then as well and thinks he is Pele.:)

I don't know how you could get him to cut the mistakes out. He doesn't seem to be able to concentrate for the full 90 minutes, and that's not really something that can be addressed that with training.

Maybe the best option is to play him in a position where his lapses wouldn't be so costly (i.e. slightly more advanced so that he's never the last man.)

I don't know how you could get him to cut the mistakes out. He doesn't seem to be able to concentrate for the full 90 minutes, and that's not really something that can be addressed that with training.

Maybe the best option is to play him in a position where his lapses wouldn't be so costly (i.e. slightly more advanced so that he's never the last man.)

I would like to see him as a defending midfielder but the experts don't seem to see it as an option.

Having a proper centre half next to him would be a start.

Playing next to McCulloch who is not a centre half (not really a footballer actually) and reads the game like a blind man and points in all sorts of directions must be off-putting to big Mohsni.

Some say he needs a better man beside him in defence, some say he could do a job in midfield, I say get him away from the team altogether.

The guy is a total liability, he almost cost us points at the weekend...AGAIN!