As much as I don't like Ashley he sure can make money , bugger him and his sports direct .

I was in KL earlier this month and there was a huge Sports direct with signboards about 30m wide and 10m high. I went into the store, not even a Rangers key ring on sale yet there was Arsenal merchandise.

A deal done by Ashley's men in favour of Ashley's club, sorry, but this should be challenged legally as it is clear conflict of interest, especially if you consider that these players were signed without medical and only 1,5 of them have actually kicked a ball for us.

Observations

1. I had hoped that Ally (certainly) and Kenny (perhaps) would have waived the remainder of the salary due. Possibly a swop of debt for equity when the next share offering is announced? (Although there are probably only about 8 months of the rolling contract still due iro AMc, and if this is only to happen in June/July there probably wouldn't be a huge amount still outstanding). Disappointing.

2. Disgusted at the lack of action taken over the blatant conflict of interest in both the Newcastle players on loan, as well as the payment to Keith Bishop when Lambias was a director there at the same time. 500k due to Newcastle for winning promotion irrespective of the contribution of the players themselves? Hope the board tells them to do one and the SFA back Rangers on this.

3. The resignation of Deloittes should have been announced previously. Why was there no attempt by the previous board to replace the auditors? This is a material fact and presumably should have been announced by the Nomad. Share price manipulation?

Got to say that the results are of huge concern and the sp**s have left the new board a mountain to climb just to get back to a reasonable and sustainable financial position.

I would assume that legal avenues with regard to the loan deals are explored, but not up until these figures are being made public (i.e. as of today). Listing this in the Interim Results is obviously more bad publicity for anything Newcastle/Ashley ... and you wonder how much shyte their shield will be able to keep away.

What surprised me was that Deloitte did not say anything about their resignation either (I assume the Scottish media would be at it in seconds, had they done that?).

Our first milestone will be King being cleared as a director. We'll see how it goes on from there.

Edited by der Berliner

3 of these loanee's have not even kicked a ball for the first team. Absoute disgrace but hardly a surprise.

Hasn't one of them refused to move up to Glasgow from Newcastle? Intriguing as we're paying for a flat for him on top of the wages.

How is this fucking legal?

The £500k "to Newcastle" is just really money set aside for Lambias and Leech to get their pay-off's.

the 500k is probabaly just about the actual cost of their wages for the period. question then is are we also paying other costs for them and what is paid if we don't get promoted.