Rangers will have to pay Newcastle £500,000 if they are promoted

What other surprises await the new board makes me wonder .

Whatever they are, some on this and other forums will soon twist them to being King and P Murray's fault. (Along with their bed fellows in this, Speirs, English, Ill Phil and Haggerty.)

Cheers,I'm unaware of that,although these reptiles are sure to have all the dodgy deals water tight!.

In essence, I could talk you into signing a contract that would allow me to punch you in the face once a day for the next year. If I actually tried to do it, I'd still be liable for prosecution.

In essence, I could talk you into signing a contract that would allow me to punch you in the face once a day for the next year. If I actually tried to do it, I'd still be liable for prosecution.

As once determined by the House of Lords in the Brown case though this was not concerned with punching but committing homosexual sado-masochistic acts.

To be honest I think it may be worth a day in court. It will certainly be worth getting expert advice and I am sure they will do. 2 of the 4 board members had duel interests and were placed on to the board by the Newcastle owner. The deals were rushed through without medicals thus deviating from normal procedures. One player knew he was ill and would have the illness during the complete loan period. It was Newcastle's obligation to inform the Rangers medical staff of this so as Rangers could have checked the rules. If the board members have been negligent then it may be possible to to at least take them to court. I am no expert on Scottish law but this seems to be so stitched up that there must be a thread to pull on somewhere. I don't believe that Newcastle had all this legally looked at before they acted so I really think there is a dropped stitch in there somewhere.

People seem to forget the guys who are arranging these contracts are highly successful businessmen who will pay more on a day's legal fees than most of us get paid in a year. Ergo, what appears to be dubious from the outside will undoubtedly be on the correct side of legal in the small print.

I can't see us getting out of any of these onerous contracts: be it the retail stuff, loan securities, player loans, wi-fi, catering, stewarding or screen rental. Negotiation is perhaps as good as we'll do but that suggests a willingness of the other party to come to the table. How likely is that?

I doubt we'll be able to get out of much of it either. Seems anything is allowed when it comes to business, especially involving us. Hard to see such blatant deals being given away but never heard of screen rental. What disgusting prick signed that one mate? Biggest piss take yet.