The 3rd Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner with Guest, Rangers Historian, Robert McElroy

07/05/2015 Counter Credit CRAIG MAC BGC £21.50 Balance £167.28

That's my son in law paid for 2 so the tally is now:

12 paid and another 3/4 committed but not paid, plus the speaker i.e. 16/17.

How much is it?

The other Gersnetter who asked for payment details has had a bereavement in his family and therefore unlikely to attend.

I think that overall we are now in some difficulty.

We have 12 paid, only 1/2 others not paid of whom I am fairly confident and 2 more possibles; so we may be as low as 13/14 + the speaker. On this basis I have no argument for getting the restaurant to ourselves.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

08/05/2015 Bluedell Counter Credit BGC £10.75 Balance £178.03

We now have 13 paid, only 1 other committed but not paid and 2 more possibles; so we may seem to have 14-16 + the speaker, total of 15-17 at this time.

On this basis I will have difficulty making the argument for getting the restaurant to ourselves.

I'm sure it will be quiet enough on a Sunday evening for Robert to speak nonetheless.

Apparently the issue is that they tend to get quite a few in after the matches so are reluctant to give us the whole place unless we can justify the numbers and that has the knock on effect to the speaker. That would not necessarily rule out Robert speaking to whoever is there so to speak (provided there are no strays from other parts!) which might work because he will be delayed at the press conference so dinner will most likely be finished by the time he gets there.

I will speak to them over the weekend.

What time does this start again , Im coming from Broadwood after the U15 scottish cup final

The game at Ibrox is a 3.30pm KO so we won't be gathering till much before about 5.45pm and will be in no rush but hope to start the dinner around 6.00/6.15pm. If there is extra time and/or penalties add 30/45 minutes to that obviously.

Don't worry we'll keep some curry in the pot for you rbr!