The 3rd Semi Annual Gersnet Dinner with Guest, Rangers Historian, Robert McElroy

A slight boost to the possible numbers is that there are now 2x2 to confirm one way or another on Sunday, so 13 paid, 1 other committed but not paid and 4 more possibles; so we seem to have 14-18 + the speaker, total of 15-19 at this time.

08/05/2015 Counter Credit PLGS ARMY BGC £10.75 Balance £188.78

Updated numbers: 14 paid & 4 more possibles; so we have 14-18 + the speaker, total of 15-19 at this time.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

OK since we're all high on victory in the first leg of the Quarter Final, looking to celebrate getting through to the semis next Sunday; and since we are through the break even to pay for the speaker; I'll make this special offer.

2 for £21.00

So anyone who has already paid £10.75 for their place and wants to bring their spouse, partner, designated driver, friend or whoever; can get the second person for a mere £10.25, a RANGER'S FANtastic 50p discount on the full price.

But this offer will only be available until 6.00pm tomorrow night; it will not be extended betyond that time nor will it be repeated.

Single places are still available at £10.75 each.

Not been able to get on here much lately but I will come along to this one if still possible

Stunned!

Good on you STB, nice gesture and BH will be delighted with your interest,

Unfortunately I can't attend, so shouldn't really be posting in here :(

Not been able to get on here much lately but I will come along to this one if still possible

Yes absolutely, STB, and good morning to you.

I do recall your previous interest.

I will PM you the bank details for payment.

This means that there is an outside possibility of making the 20 which would be great for the dinner but not so great for me as I promised to write the match preview if we got the numbers!

Stunned!

Good on you STB, nice gesture and BH will be delighted with your interest,

Unfortunately I can't attend, so shouldn't really be posting in here :(

No reason to be stunned, Bearman, STB has indicated interest in the previous dinners but not been able to attned for one reason or another.

People of all opinions are welcome including those who often agree with me :D

Lively debate in a convivial atmosphere is the essence of a good event.

Your own kind remarks on the dinner have been most encouraging and hope to see you on another occasion.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Seems like every time I post something to this thread or just give it a bump, the whole site refreshes and it gets left out the New Posts, beginning to think its a conspiracy or maybe it's just bad timing on my part :D

Edited by BrahimHemdani