Ibrox Burgers

Gribz, good to see you back and posting crazy threads again - love it :thup:

Roger that mate....I wouldn't say crazy though...I haven't reached the lounge to sort you lot out yet on global events - Mwah much love my friend. Hope you are tip top bud.

I had a scotch pie the other week when I was back at Ibrox and it was OK... but then I only ever eat them when at Ibrox these days so nothing to compare them with :P

You went internal.....We should up the price in the away end next season

The guys selling hot dogs outside need a mention.....surely someone has a bite or 4.

Cant believe there isn't a good hot dog stand outside Ibrox these days...whats going on...

There's a lot of burger & hotdog vans outside Ibrox, some good, some not so good....

Back in the early/mid 70s, Rangers awarded the catering contract to Stadia Catering. Suddenly, we had uniformed lads patrolling the track with trays containing Chipmunk crisps and wax cartons of flavoured fluid. At the back of the Centenary Stand, a van was stationed selling hot dogs and burghers at ridiculous prices. Initially, the novelty won out and hardy souls braved the sustenance delivered from a catering tin, emblazoned with the name, 'Goblin Burgers'.

The demonic qualities of Goblin Burgers quickly materialised, as the consumers quickly retraced their steps to the back of the stand and relief in the toilets. Those smarter than the average Bear, purchased their Goblin Burger, and headed straight to the bogs, cutting out the middleman. We should bring back Goblin Burgers and allow all contributors to this thread, the opportunity to be thoroughly sick of nostalgia.