Tims' Treble Trouble

If the officials show blatant bias throughout a game, fair enough, write a letter and see how it goes. One decision goes against your team and you write a letter, im sorry but thats just ridiculous, which could lead to every team writing to the SFA if they go as far as to insist on a replay or something like that.

Id hate to be an official in this day and age.

I'm actually surprised you have replied again because this is usually the point in the argument you run away.

No, I stop talking to a nutter who keeps ranting and raving about personal stuff about me.

I'm asking you to specify which games you have been to because I am pretty certain you have not attended a single game.

You're asking me because you're the sort of nutter who thinks he knows things about people he couldn't possibly know. I have no idea how specifying the games I've been to makes the slightest difference and I'm not going to pander to your neurotic demands - it's not as I've been boasting about going to every second home game plus some away games - but if someone did, how would anyone know whether it was true? Very strange request, and my whereabouts at certain dates is not information I'm going to give to some nut job on the Internet, just because he demands it.

I bet you have barely set foot inside Ibrox in the past 10 years.

No shit Sherlock - I already told you I try to get to one game every year or two. But again you're just boring the tits off of everyone with this weird shit. What difference does it make? You say you go half the time even though you don't enjoy it, and you can't even assess how the team are playing. Deflection from that is why you started this strange pissing contest which you just can't drop.

If we can get back to the thread, the point is that Celtic are acting like twats again after buggering up a treble, the winning of which should have been a piece of piss for them; most people are finding it funny, and you've thrown the toys out the pram as you like to bum up Celtic and put down Rangers and go ape shit when someone disagrees with you.

I certainly don't go around making personal abusive remarks at people. He does it all the time, just usually does it in a fairly subtle way. His regular tactic if ANYONE disagrees with him is to say they are stupid. He can say what he likes to me, as I say though he'll get it back in equal measure.

Did you actually type that without laughing ? You simply can't be serious. I wont even bother looking for any of your posts directed at folks like der Berliner for your personal abusive remarks calling people idiots, or worse, because there are plenty of them. I value your posting on here as you are clearly intelligent and quite obviously have a lot to offer - but it has been quite some time since I saw as hypocritical a post as this.

Edited by craig