Can We Finish Second?

There is an argument that if we do indeed fail to finish 2nd, do we even deserve to go up?

I'm actually quite looking forward to the Play-off games, I think that they'll prove to be our most exciting games since the UEFA cup run in 2008.

There is an argument that if we do indeed fail to finish 2nd, do we even deserve to go up?

I'm actually quite looking forward to the Play-off games, I think that they'll prove to be our most exciting games since the UEFA cup run in 2008.

Not quite sure if (Palmerston), Easter Rd and Fir Park, rank alongside Bremen, Athens, Lisbon and Florence but certainly ahead of Manchester!

Not quite sure if (Palmerston), Easter Rd and Fir Park, rank alongside Bremen, Athens, Lisbon and Florence but certainly ahead of Manchester!

Having been at all of the European matches you mention from 7 years ago, and also been too many times to the three domestic grounds that will potentially see us visit before the end of May, I can say with some certainty that there is no contest as far as excitement and quality goes! Absolutely nothing beats an away European trip to see The Rangers, and the trips that season were absolutely first class. I was at 9 of our 10 away European games that season (missed Zeta as was still on family hols), and it really was a fabulous season for a Rangers fan right up to kick off in Manchester. I can say with some degree of certainty that I am not looking foward to matches against QotS, Hibs or Motherwell with even 1% of the anticipation of any of the 9 Euro trips from 2007-08. It just cant be compared.