"I blame the schools...." Part 347,896

https://twitter.com/ChrisMcElenySNP/status/594620380335185920

Even if Rangers were a new club, which UEFA have confirmed they are not, the old Rangers would still be the most successful. So he is not very bright despite his state supplied education, but he is as bigoted as its sectarian base guarantees.

He timed this well for the election, did he not, this SNP councillor ? Thicko

Most fans of the wee diddy clubs come out with that stuff.

Most are not councillors of a party speaking in the lead up to an election

All fans of all teams are going to sing this, it doesn't bother me at all, in fact it makes me laugh hearing grown men showing their stupidity, but politicians should not be saying this.

The SNP has now become a magnet for some seriously hateful bigots,. I dread to think what will happen to Scotland, if people with an agenda of the politics of hate are given power.

You don't do irony do you? The only bigotry and racism on show has been from the English MSM and the unionist parties (Greens excepted). How any Scot can read and listen to the anti-Scottish bile that is coming out of London and still vote for any of these public school muppets is beyond me. But then, masochism and self-loathing isn't my thing.

And, by the way, the SNP has been in power in Scotland for the past 8 years, the result of which is the most popular government in history and an election in a couple of days in which the unionist parties look like they'll be wiped out and an actual majority of Scots may vote for them, so don't worry too much about the people up here; we're doing fine, thanks.

You don't do irony do you? The only bigotry and racism on show has been from the English MSM and the unionist parties (Greens excepted). How any Scot can read and listen to the anti-Scottish bile that is coming out of London and still vote for any of these public school muppets is beyond me. But then, masochism and self-loathing isn't my thing.

And, by the way, the SNP has been in power in Scotland for the past 8 years, the result of which is the most popular government in history and an election in a couple of days in which the unionist parties look like they'll be wiped out and an actual majority of Scots may vote for them, so don't worry too much about the people up here; we're doing fine, thanks.

LOL. They've been running a toytown parliament for the past eight years full of self-important ex-councillors.

The big decisions such as the the economy still lie with Westminster. The SNP would get found out big style had they got independence. The currency issue at the referendum being the classic example.

Like i say some seriously brainwashed hateful people with the politics of hate, i added the brainwashed bit because i can see you have been.