"I blame the schools...." Part 347,896

LOL. They've been running a toytown parliament for the past eight years full of self-important ex-councillors.

The big decisions such as the the economy still lie with Westminster. The SNP would get found out big style had they got independence. The currency issue at the referendum being the classic example.

Even the decisions they do make are piss poor, but that doesn't matter to Nats -- faith-based politics.

Actually, I knew them as Greenock Morton, back in the days of the "Fine Fare (sp?) Scottish League Premier Division" or the like. A quick check confirms that they indeed hold records. Wouldn't exactly jump for joy about those ...

Morton holds the record for the most promotions and relegations into the top flight (10 promotions and 10 relegations), however they have never competed in the current Scottish Premiership, having last competed in 1988 in the old Scottish Football League Premier Division.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenock_Morton_F.C.

Given that this thread has been hi-jacked into something absolutely nothing to do with our club, can it please be shut down/moved to another board?

Don't come on here to read pro-SNP propaganda thanks.

Every thread is spoiled by election posts, as if we don't get enough in the media.

Every thread is spoiled by election posts, as if we don't get enough in the media.

I ... haven't even noticed that election were up on the agenda in Britain up until last weekend. IMHO, whatever choice people want to take, the worst one is not to vote at all. There are sure some election experts going on and tell that people decided to vote "with their feet" (i.e. stay at home) ... "which should give cause to think". But this only results in the wrong or unwanted or even undesired get their votes from their cohorts, who obviously all go voting. Many politics-tired people done that these last few years over here and we got woeful election stats and ... results.

Edited by der Berliner

This thread started as an attack on the SNP but was posted in Rangers chat for some reason. It would have been better if the OP had been honest about his motivation for posting and put it in the lounge.

The SNP is rife with anti-Rangers hatred. Firstly they excuse the use of the H word and now this. How any Rangers fan can bring themselves to vote for such a party is beyond me.

You don't do irony do you? The only bigotry and racism on show has been from the English MSM and the unionist parties (Greens excepted).

So a SNP member wasn't found to use a sectarian word, which as excused by the SNP party? The nationalists weren't the ones applauding a pro IRA sectarian band at a recent rally? Truth seems to be the first thing that disappears when the SNP start with their propaganda.

But then, masochism and self-loathing isn't my thing.

:roflmao: And you have the cheek to accuse others of not doing irony? :facepalm: