Why wait, name and shame.

One thing you can be sure of is that whatever actions have been taken will be well documented.

You know fine who he is talking about so give it a rest. And yes, that's the one thing that pen-pushing, egotistical officialdom, on a power trip, tend to be good at - producing documents and spouting from them ad-nauseam.

Ask them to think outside the box, and apply common sense occasionally, then they show themselves up for what they are.

Oh and one other thing - are you really trying to say they document all private conversations amongst themselves as well? That's where their clandestine decision making really takes place.

Enjoy life in your naive bureaucratic bubble.

In the event of King receiving a knock back from the authorities is it not obvious that he will chair the club board and attend all company board meetings?

Would he not have to be a director to Chair the Board?

In any event the prohibition (if it is applied) would extend to 2members of the board of management or committee".

You know fine who he is talking about so give it a rest. And yes, that's the one thing that pen-pushing, egotistical officialdom, on a power trip, tend to be good at - producing documents and spouting from them ad-nauseam.

Ask them to think outside the box, and apply common sense occasionally, then they show themselves up for what they are.

Oh and one other thing - are you really trying to say they document all private conversations amongst themselves as well? That's where their clandestine decision making really takes place.

Enjoy life in your naive bureaucratic bubble.

If the SFA Board did not have the power to "think out the box" as you put it, or apply their discretion, then DK may as well have pled no contest.

As someone who has spent a life time on boards and committees of course I know that all the REAL decisions are made before the board sits down and of course such discussions are not documented; but that wasn't my point and I think you know that full well.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Would he not have to be a director to Chair the Board?

In any event the prohibition (if it is applied) would extend to 2members of the board of management or committee".

Same kind of setup as Sandy E. He was on club board.

Same kind of setup as Sandy E. He was on club board.

Possibly, but I think that would be caught under "board of management or committee" as well.

Even if not, I am not sure that even someone as brazen as Mr King would want to flaunt a decision in that way IF it were to go against him.

I'm hiring a suit of armour from Kelvingrove Museum, just in case.