I can't see any advantage of not getting promoted.

If we are looking at preparing for the season after next then we would be better playing premiership teams than championship next season.

We will also get more interest from the fans if we are playing premiership teams and the financial rewards will be higher.

Has to be promotion.

Here's one - we would not playing against (and filling the coffers of) the teams that broke their own rules to demote us, that kicked a victim of an ongoing crime to near death and robbed it's dying body blind (and tried to strip titles for something we were proven innocent of) and imposed an illegal transfer an and.......etc.

Turns my stomach to think of going to those grounds and to be playing in a league run and competed by people who want us dead and who will damn well make sure any hint of progress for us is stamped out - fines, points deductions, suspensions, the lot.

Here's another one- it is a minimum of 4 games v the green and grey, turns my stomach even more.

Here's one - we would not playing against (and filling the coffers of) the teams that broke their own rules to demote us, that kicked a victim of an ongoing crime to near death and robbed it's dying body blind (and tried to strip titles for something we were proven innocent of) and imposed an illegal transfer an and.......etc.

Turns my stomach to think of going to those grounds and to be playing in a league run and competed by people who want us dead and who will damn well make sure any hint of progress for us is stamped out - fines, points deductions, suspensions, the lot.

Here's another one- it is a minimum of 4 games v the green and grey, turns my stomach even more.

So do we spend the rest of eternity playing second division football and harbouring resentment? Or do we stop living in the past and try to drag ourselves up to being a half decent football team again?

So do we spend the rest of eternity playing second division football and harbouring resentment? Or do we stop living in the past and try to drag ourselves up to being a half decent football team again?

Yes!

If you really looked for a pointless answer to a pointless question, that is.

Yes!

If you really looked for a pointless answer to a pointless question, that is.

How many times do you and Selmy need to be asked to stop sniping at each other on here? Take your personal differences to PMs and give the rest of us peace.

How many times do you and Selmy need to be asked to stop sniping at each other on here? Take your personal differences to PMs and give the rest of us peace.

Now honestly, SteveC didn't say anything that would prompt a reply as given by SBS. You know that, SBS knows that, and anyone else too. Why should someone stomach such a reply then as it clearly misses - IMHO on purpose - the argument SteveC is making. It's solely done to stir another debate on a topic that has been done to death. For we all know that it would be best if we go up when we are ready for it. We aren't now, whether we'll be after a promotion this summer (with al the changes coming up) is anyone's guess. Much like it is after another year in the Championship - also with wholesale changes in the summer though. No-one on here wishes to stay in the Championship for longer than necessary. But any stay here will be welcomed at a certain level, as it feeds the ex-SPL teams more of what they sowed. Nothing more, but nothing less either. And that has been told a dozen times before.

Now honestly, SteveC didn't say anything that would prompt a reply as given by SBS. You know that, SBS knows that, and anyone else too. Why should someone stomach such a reply then as it clearly misses - IMHO on purpose - the argument SteveC is making. It's solely done to stir another debate on a topic that has been done to death. For we all know that it would be best if we go up when we are ready for it. We aren't now, whether we'll be after a promotion this summer (with al the changes coming up) is anyone's guess. Much like it is after another year in the Championship - also with wholesale changes in the summer though. No-one on here wishes to stay in the Championship for longer than necessary. But any stay here will be welcomed at a certain level, as it feeds the ex-SPL teams more of what they sowed. Nothing more, but nothing less either. And that has been told a dozen times before.

:laugh:

Steve can speak for himself. Nobody was speaking to you.

We get it.However ,your dislike of Mcall is getting tedious,enough already.!!

His unrelenting negativity can be tedious and you would be forgiven for thinking that he was lost.

Despite that I find it infinitely preferable to Rangers fans who would actually prefer us to lose.

If you say that you would prefer to remain in this division then that is what you are saying.

Had I got here first, :) I would have answered something like:

Er no, read the highlighted statement to which I was responding. "I can't see any advantage of not getting promoted" I suggested two. I didn't say anything about on that basis we shouldn't go up, I merely said "here's one" and "here's another". I can think of more, for that matter, doesn't mean I am saying we deliberately should try not to go up - though we have often looked like that is what we were doing this season, come to think of it.

Edited by SteveC