Confirmed! Dave King passed as 'fit and proper' by SFA

"The Sound of Celtic".... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

They doing musicals now ?

Sounds cheesy !

We've not had much to cheer about lately,but by fuck I still enjoy their pain at the thought of the fact that we were not killed off and we are on our way back,even if we don't get promoted this season,we are on our way back

John from Provanmill is our next caller. Good evening John

Good evening Alison. Good evening Mark and Mark.

Hi John.

I'm just hearing tonight obviously this statement from the SFA about eh Dave King being passed a fit and proper person. Now ah've got to stress, first and foremost ah'm a CEO myself, what I do my own business.

I think the SFA is become this private members club I dare digression to grant this to let him be what he has to be a director or whatever. Now you'll find, ah know, you'll find, probably in the next couple of weeks that the SFA have actually done more damage to Rangers in allowing Dave King to become this person on this board because I can categorically tell ye . . . its illegal, what's he's been given, the directorship or whatever, for them to pass him as a fit and proper and you'll find that he'll be quickly diminished from his post, from holding that position.

I find its a dark, a dark day today for Scottish football, I think its an open door for Scottish football for any Tom, Dick or Harry to use that phrase if you want to say, to come through to run oor clubs and be members of directors on board, a guy who brung Rangers, the old club down, he was on the, he was on the bridge with the rest of the captains sailing the ship as it went down sunk it, eh, his own history in Souff Africa, we know he's been paid off, he paid ah ah if you want to say a sum, a fine of moneys to save himself from being imprisoned.

I find its quite dark today and I do find eh you'll find that Dave King after . . . the law is above sports law and that you'll find that Dave King will be removed as a director, once it gets to Companies House and all these other Court of Laws cause I know for a fact people will be on the phone to these people saying if Dave King can sit on a board of directors who done this, done that, well they'll have to, have to nip that right in the bud.

Hi John.

I'm just hearing tonight obviously this statement from the SFA about eh Dave King being passed a fit and proper person. Now ah've got to stress, first and foremost ah'm a CEO myself, what I do my own business.

I think the SFA is become this private members club I dare digression to grant this to let him be what he has to be a director or whatever. Now you'll find, ah know, you'll find, probably in the next couple of weeks that the SFA have actually done more damage to Rangers in allowing Dave King to become this person on this board because I can categorically tell ye . . . its illegal, what's he's been given, the directorship or whatever, for them to pass him as a fit and proper and you'll find that he'll be quickly diminished from his post, from holding that position.

I find its a dark, a dark day today for Scottish football, I think its an open door for Scottish football for any Tom, Dick or Harry to use that phrase if you want to say, to come through to run oor clubs and be members of directors on board, a guy who brung Rangers, the old club down, he was on the, he was on the bridge with the rest of the captains sailing the ship as it went down sunk it, eh, his own history in Souff Africa, we know he's been paid off, he paid ah ah if you want to say a sum, a fine of moneys to save himself from being imprisoned.

I find its quite dark today and I do find eh you'll find that Dave King after . . . the law is above sports law and that you'll find that Dave King will be removed as a director, once it gets to Companies House and all these other Court of Laws cause I know for a fact people will be on the phone to these people saying if Dave King can sit on a board of directors who done this, done that, well they'll have to, have to nip that right in the bud.

Listened to it, pure quality!

If I laugh much more I'll need to invest in a truss.

Hi John.

A Court of Law as in the Court of Session ? The one that has already deemed him to be OK for the fit and proper test ? Muppets.

Illegal my arse. I will tell you what is illegal... all the damage that the "Establishment SFA" did to Rangers in 2012. That is what is illegal. You want to tread the legal road then be very, very careful that you don't have any skeletons in your own closet "John the CEO", or that of your chosen team, quite clearly Celtic.... you may actually get a shock, and not one you would wish for.

One mentalist just uttered the immortal words "apart fae the birth of ma dotter the day Rangers died wis the best day of ma life" as he calls up to talk about Rangers.

They're hilarious, funnier than Richard Pryor and Louis CK combined.

The SFA could not prevent King sitting on the Rangers board because had they refused him he'd have pursued them in a court of law and almost certainly he'd have won.I congratulate him on his appointment.

I hope we can now move on and rebuild Rangers as he says. Big decisions lie ahead for sure. The team manager's position needs sorted out and the quality of the first team squad needs drastically improved from what we've currently got. That will take serious money to do so. I hope Mr King honours his promises and can provide that funding because Rangers need to start getting things right both on and off the park if we're to have any chance of returning to where we ought to be which is not outside the top tier of Scottish football

Edited by RANGERRAB

I'm not sure what the best part of this is; whether it's the fact that King has been passed F&P or whether it's just how badly Timmy is taking it.

Probably the latter, if truth be told.

Is Dermot Desmond FAPP ?

The ignorant mob from the eastend should be glad of a strong rangers are they so thick as to see that a one horse race is of no use to anyone , pig ignorant their fans are pig ignorant .