Confirmed! Dave King passed as 'fit and proper' by SFA

Thing is I can understand,but not agree with, all the Rangers haters getting their knickers in a twist about this,but what I can't understand is why some Rangers fans are against King coming in!,especially after what we have been subjected to over the last few seasons with all these parasites raping the club at very opportunity.

Here we have a Rangers fan,as are the other new board members,rooting out these parasites giving us all a chance to rebuild this great club to it's former self,and yet we still have some Rangers fans against his appointment!.

If it is not bad enough to defend our club against every club and their fans we have some of our own fans who are against his SPFL approval!!!!, I just can't accept that,DK has already invested £20m and lost £20m and yet here he is ousting scum from Ibrox and willing to invest more millions and secure more millions in investments all for the love of Rangers.

Well Mr King I for one welcome and appreciate your intervention which IMO will save our club. Upwards and onwards, we welcome the chase.

Edited by ian1964

Thing is I can understand,but not agree with, all the Rangers haters getting their knickers in a twist about this,but what I can't understand is why some Rangers fans are against King coming in!,especially after what we have been subjected to over the last few seasons with all these parasites raping the club at very opportunity.

Here we have a Rangers fan,as are the other new board members,rooting out these parasites giving us all a chance to rebuild this great club to it's former self,and yet we still have some Rangers fans against his appointment!.

If it is not bad enough to defend our club against every club and their fans we have some of our own fans who are against his SPFL approval!!!!, I just can't accept that,DK has already invested £20m and lost £20m and yet here he is ousting scum from Ibrox and willing to invest more millions and secure more millions in investments all for the love of Rangers.

Well Mr King I for one welcome and appreciate your intervention which IMO will save our club. Upwards and onwards, we welcome the chase.

Some even voted for the parasites that were raping us to keep on doing so and against King & Co stopping it!

Some even voted for the parasites that were raping us to keep on doing so and against King & Co stopping it!

I really struggle to comprehend that,but I know it's true mate!,so as well as I want to stick two fingers up to all the Rangers haters,the same goes to the so called Rangers fans that wanted DK not to be involved in Rangers, in fact fuck them I hope they are spewing and maybe they should just fuck off and find something else to occupy their time!.

I really struggle to comprehend that,but I know it's true mate!,so as well as I want to stick two fingers up to all the Rangers haters,the same goes to the so called Rangers fans that wanted DK not to be involved in Rangers, in fact fuck them I hope they are spewing and maybe they should just fuck off and find something else to occupy their time!.

A dangerous statement Ian. I remember Cammy Fraser taking a pounding on here because he said David Murray was murdering Rangers. In the early days Cammy was the only one that saw it as it turned out. Just because someone is a lone voice does not make them wrong.

It may even turn out that GS is right about Vuckic.:)

I don't think that anyone who is a regular on here, least of all you, will be surprised to learn that I don't agree with the SFA decision.

I'll try to find time to elaborate tomorrow.

Please don't. Your elaborate 'pro-establishment, pro-SFA' posts are something I find tiresome and always fail to read through. We know what you think on Dave King and the SFA. This time keep it to yourself please as it is totally irrelevant.. Besides it's going to be a busy day - the King is in town. :drum::drum:

I don't think that anyone who is a regular on here, least of all you, will be surprised to learn that I don't agree with the SFA decision.

I'll try to find time to elaborate tomorrow.

Have you seen all the legal papers that the SFA have reviewed? Have you reviewed the expert legal views that the SFA have been given? If not then I don't see how you are in a position to agree or disagree with the SFA decision.

However ultimately, whether we agree or disagree with the decision shouldn't be that important. What is important is that we have someone who has the club's best interests at heart. We have someone who has previously invested £20 million into the club and will hopefully invest more. Everything else is not that relevant and we should be looking to be positive and not come up with negatives on something that can only be in the club's best interests.

I can understand why some people want to doubt the SFA'a decision as King's historic tax issues should be discussed as part of his suitability to own and chair Rangers.

However, let's be clear. King would not have been cleared by this footballing kangaroo court - led by the most powerful man in Scottish football Peter Lawwell - if King hadn't been able to justify his position and intentions.

That's why people like Spence, English and Spiers are gutted - because they know King's plans must be solid enough to convince others Rangers will soon be improving the reputation (and coefficient) of Scottish football. Despite all the myopic rhetoric of fans and directors of other clubs, Scottish football needs a strong Rangers and it's in all our interests that King succeeds.

In closing though, we should not take that as blind faith in the guy. He must be challenged to deliver on his promises and we can only hope he's true to his word in bringing back the success we crave.