Confirmed! Dave King passed as 'fit and proper' by SFA

Cue various articles seeking attention but whose authors will have nothing more to say than ...

I can confirm that I haven't spoken to anyone at the SFA during the last half-hour and that an unnamed nobody with no links to anything didn't tell me what I didn't already not know about King's position, vis-a-vis his director status at the football club.

Another non-source also didn't confirm anything to me either.

I hope that has cleared nothing up for none of those not concerned.

Funnily enough, when writing the above, I fully assumed that the SFA would clear him within 15 mins. It took them a bit longer, but not much.

He has always said it wouldn't be an issue.

It was only ever an issue with Rangers haters!

P.S. the title should be changed to confirmed!

Edited by ian1964

It was only ever an issue with Rangers haters!

P.S. the title should be changed to confirmed!

External or internal?

That's one of the saddest aspects of this Dave King 'fit and proper' saga, the fact that we actually have fans in our own support who've done virtually nothing but bad mouth Dave King and insist he wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) pass this SFA FAPP test.

That's one of the saddest aspects of this Dave King 'fit and proper' saga, the fact that we actually have fans in our own support who've done virtually nothing but bad mouth Dave King and insist he wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) pass this SFA FAPP test.

Yeah, he's only stuck £20m into the club. Some people are never happy.

Yeah, he's only stuck £20m into the club. Some people are never happy.

Without that previous £20m investment from Dave King we might not have built Murray Park.

Now the attention will turn to impatiently demanding to see his plans for the Club and for him to hand over £30m in one go.

Without that previous £20m investment from Dave King we might not have built Murray Park.

Now the attention will turn to impatiently demanding to see his plans for the Club and for him to hand over £30m in one go.

As I understand it, Dick was offered the money to spend on players or a training ground. It was him that decided to build Murray Park