Dave King press conference at 2pm

We actually had a little debate over on the German board about the "ultra culture". Drums were of little interest there, but the constant "no matter what" singing of some songs irrespective of where and under what circumstances is getting mildly annoying. As grand it is when The Blue Sea of Ibrox is being sung at the beginning of the game, especially by 30odd thousand people, if they drone it on and on and on throughout the game - and it is sure more a ballad than a rousing song - you begin to start flinching. For all their good intentions and with all due respect, something needs to be done about that sort of stuff.

The "Three Bears" have provided another £1.5m for working capital at Rangers. Dave King expected to also put money in in coming days.

Edited by Frankie

From FF, a collection ...

"Our first year back in the league, we will be expected to compete with Celtic–our natural competition."

Murray: Club is fully solvent, no risk of insolvency. "We need to rel-list the Club on one of the stock exchanges," talking ISDX.

King: On as scale of 1 to 100, Mike Ashley's involvement doesn't even merit a 1.

King: "I think ultimately (Ashley) will be out of the picture" but his money "important to the Club at the time."

Murray: "There's been additional investment made. They'll be further investment in the coming days."

King: Investment figure "depends on meeting the objectives of the Club... I'm in a fortunate position where I'm able to do that."

Said he lost 20m before but he will be putting in at least that this time around.

The very last question asked was significant into what Dave King is personally prepared to invest, his answer was upwards of £20m.

To be made Chairman tomorrow.

14:12 - Another £1.5 million was invested in to the club for working capital. Dave King says he doesn't have a figure in mind for his own personal investment for the club.

14:11 - Paul Murray confirms Sports Direct have not tried to nominate members to the board.

14:10 - Dave King: On a scale of 1-100 Mike Ashley as a threat does not even reach one percent.

14:08 - Dave King: I would agree relationship is not great. But it's not terrible either. Mike is an aggressive business man. Has every right to do what he's doing.

14:06 - Dave King: We can't just walk away from Sports Direct legal and commercial relationship. We will try to re-negotiate that. It's not balanced and need to change.

14:05 - Paul Murray: Rangers is a unique story. There's a wide range of issues at the club. "Literally every part of the club is broken."

14:04 - Paul Murray confirms only debt in club is from Mike Ashley's loan. Club is completely solvent.

14:04 - Mike Ashley's loan is something club are looking at. But funds will not be used to pay it off.

14:04 - The club will need 'substantial funds' between immediate to medium term. Quoted around £30 million needed for the club.

More information here http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines

I'm puzzled as to why they didn't leave the presser until tomorrow if Dave King isn't being made Chairman until tomorrow. I guess now they've held the presser today they'll let the Club focus on the team's presser and build up to the Hibs game tomorrow and just keep the news of Dave King being made Chairman low key.