We are better than that - McCall

No, I won't sit this one out. The way I look at it is we have 90 mins. and possibly overtime and maybe penalties left in the season.

There is nothing you can possibly say or do at this point in time that will in any way have a bearing on the result. The way I see it is the best thing any Rangers' supporter can do at this point is turn up, at whatever place you can, and give the team your very best heartfelt support.

If we win I'll be all over you, and if we lose I'll put you on ignore.

NOTHING is going to change between now and tomorrow, except maybe the helicopter changes direction.

Come on the 'Gers.

I was talking about not wanting McLeish as manager next season. No idea what you're going on about.

I was talking about not wanting McLeish as manager next season.

Serious question Bud:

Who would like to see offered/take on the job within reason?...Maybe you have already answered this in another thread and I've missed it so apologies in advance. :thup:

Jimmy Calderwood would have been a better appointment than McCall short term. He knows how to get a squad up for it and has spent a lot of time in Holland. He isn't a popular name but for a short term appointment id have taking him. Its not like Alex Ferguson or Klopp would have come in and done it.

Edited by Gribz

Serious question Bud:

Who would like to see offered/take on the job within reason?...Maybe you have already answered this in another thread and I've missed it so apologies in advance. :thup:

I would like to see the best possible applicant get the job. I don't know who is available, who we can afford or who would be interested. We can certainly do much better than McCall.

As you want names, I liked the sound of Robinson and Warburton, both managers who have been successful in England. Both might not be attainable, but that's the level I would like to see us looking at. I also like the idea of Cathro, with his progressive approach to football. Though I think given what we have been through, we need someone with experience of being successful at a decent level.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Does the board have anyone in mind does anyone think?

Id imagine they have 1 or 2 names for the championship and again 1 or 2 for the Premiership. Unfortunately I think McCall is in line also regardless what league we are in.

Does the board have anyone in mind does anyone think?

Surely the most important thing in the next 24 hrs. is where we will end up playing next season. Everything going forward depends on that.

Jimmy Calderwood would have been a better appointment than McCall short term. He knows how to get a squad up for it and has spent a lot of time in Holland. He isn't a popular name but for a short term appointment id have taking him. Its not like Alex Ferguson or Klopp would have come in and done it.

How do you know that Calderwood was available or even wanted the job?

How do you know that Calderwood was available or even wanted the job?

I never mentioned he wanted the job but pretty sure he is available if he isn't working at the moment. Besides its just an opinion.

I would like to see the best possible applicant get the job. I don't know who is available, who we can afford or who would be interested. We can certainly do much better than McCall.

As you want names, I liked the sound of Robinson and Warburton, both managers who have been successful in England. Both might not be attainable, but that's the level I would like to see us looking at. I also like the idea of Cathro, with his progressive approach to football. Though I think given what we have been through, we need someone with experience of being successful at a decent level.

I think we can mitigate the lack of experience in a Cathro by appointing an experienced DoF. Best of both worlds; that's what Hearts have done (It actually pains me to think another Scottish side have implemented a system that is common/successful in Europe before us).