Give the Man a BLOODY Chance!

Who picked him though.

Okay, I'll bite. From all the players McCall had to pick from and leaving out Vuckic, who would you have picked that would have seen us win the playoff.

I thought so, remember nobody could see that kind of goalkeeping coming.

Okay, I'll bite. From all the players McCall had to pick from and leaving out Vuckic, who would you have picked that would have seen us win the playoff.

I thought so, remember nobody could see that kind of goalkeeping coming.

No one will ever convince me otherwise on this. if he had remained a sub when we were doing so well then we would have come second.

With better form and less games who knows where we would have gone in the play offs.

Using your example though. I didn't watch the second on but in the first I could have contributed more than him. Pick and player you like from our 60 odd full time players and they would have been better.

But vuckic was far from mccalls only error.

Edited by the gunslinger

No one will ever convince me otherwise on this. if he had remained a sub when we were doing so well then we would have come second.

With better form and less games who knows where we would have gone in the play offs.

Using your example though. I didn't watch the second on but in the first I could have contributed more than him. Pick and player you like from our 60 odd full time players and they would have been better.

But vuckic was far from mccalls only error.

That's utter deflection. You have not given me a team that I can rip to shreds the way you have done since the poor guy (Vuckic) joined us.