Court action: Injunction granted and RFC to pay £20K costs

We need to know exact details of the SD commercial contracts to end all this speculation because that's what it is.

There is enough out there to know that it is weighted heavily in their favour and to that suggest those who signed up to the deal on behalf of the club were negligent or complicit.

However the majority are still unaware of details and SD want to keep it this way.............Are you happy with that Rabb ?

Edited by buster.

There is enough out there to know that it is weighted heavily in their favour and to that suggest those who signed up to the deal on behalf of the club were negligent or complicit.

However the majority are still unaware of details and SD want to keep it this way.............Are you happy with that Rabb ?

if u read what I said no I'm not happy but as I said we need to be told the exact details. No more speculation.

I also want to know what Ashley wants from Rangers. We must be small beer to him. Why is he involved? All he is getting is bad publicity. Is that what he wants ? Wouldn't think so

do shareholders not have the right to know the details?

I'm not a judge. :(

Every contract has commercial sensitivities - for example if SD wanted to do a similar deal with another football club then I'd fancy they wouldn't want all details of RFC deal in the public domain.

And I'm pretty sure no other club would want (or accept) the same deal.

Edited by Frankie

They also claim we leaked the "7 years contract duration" to the Rhetard. We've not denied, just said "it's academic now"

You really need to wonder what else they're trying to hide.

Injunction granted by Judge...

Not sure how much difference this will be to actual vote but clearly the fight between the club and Mike Ashley rumbles on...

Edited by Frankie

do shareholders not have the right to know the details?

Generally not, as then nothing would ever be kept confidential. Shareholders have certain rights detailed in the Companies Act but that would generally not include commercially sensitive information.

SD Injunction agreed to by judge !

Injunctions invaribly mean that the party seeking them has something to lose by the public being informed.

The public however, retains the right to purchase or not to purchase.

SD, the retail partner from hell

Counsel for Sports Direct thanks judge for her decision, asks for legal costs to be paid by RFC

Judge tells counsel for Sports Direct says she is "flabbergasted" by the legal costs claimed.

Legal Costs claimed by sports direct are"shocking" judge tells court.

Costs claimed by Sports Direct include "24 hours" of telephone calls.

Judge orders £20,000 in costs to be paid by RFC to Sports Direct

source: twitter

James Doleman@jamesdoleman

Edited by buster.

Interesting footnote that the judge appears to be 'flabbergasted' and 'shocked' at the legal expenses now being claimed from RFC by SD.... :whistle:

Edited by Frankie