Message from chairman, dave king

There's a very big difference between begging letters and a rallying calls!!!

It could be construed as rallying calls but to me it shouts begging.

Why would we need people in charge to tell us how we should do things?

That's draconian....the board need to buy players, like all football clubs do and stop feeding their fans with drivvel put into words we can't stand.

Players signed by Rangers FC not fantastic words of what we are striving for...we've been doing that for far too long.

Edited by Bearman

I think we are all being lost in the big picture of Rangers.

Apart from the hatred from all corners which has been obvious to those other than who watched BBC Scotland with blinkers and the precious accompaniment of green and grey slippers.

Rangers shouldn't be begging/appealing to fans ever...the fans will turn up if the board provide substance not words. We Are Rangers, we expect nothing more than our status.

I'd like some serious feedback from the club, put players on the park and enlighten me or feel the wrath.

When he said nothing the same people complained.

It's just an excuse for an attack.

He hasn't said anything new, nor has he provided anything tangible for the unconvinced to enthuse over. The only thing that is missing from that piece of recycled Traynor nonsense is a reference to the Champions League anthem!

Same rhetoric minus the Yorkshire accent.

He hasn't said anything new, nor has he provided anything tangible for the unconvinced to enthuse over. The only thing that is missing from that piece of recycled Traynor nonsense is a reference to the Champions League anthem!

Same rhetoric minus the Yorkshire accent.

It was true when green said it. Trouble is he was saying it to have more cash to steal.

its the motives that are different

It was true when green said it. Trouble is he was saying it to have more cash to steal.

its the motives that are different

I didn't say that it wasn't true or that the motives were the same. I was commenting on the fact that the style of the message and the lack of substance that accompanies it are not a million miles apart to that which Green employed so successfully.

Let's hope it's as successful this time

If there is nothing more than a vision, then it won't be. A large body of the support have been scunnered by a succession of empty promises and will not be swayed by noise emanating from the RST or RF.