Rob Kiernan - Bid Accepted

Dave king says him and his investors will fund can shortfall.

that's great and all that.

but it will be a massive shortfall, how long are they prepared to throw money away, honestly think about it how much money will be spent on the 3 year plan.

that's great and all that.

but it will be a massive shortfall, how long are they prepared to throw money away, honestly think about it how much money will be spent on the 3 year plan.

It will be massive if we don't back the team with cash in very good numbers certainly.

It will be massive if we don't back the team with cash in very good numbers certainly.

how do we do that?

Buy season/match tickets yes.

what about merch the word from the fan groups is boycott.

TV money is shit

if we win the league and cups it's what 2million tops? that would cover the transfers in this thread, the transfers mind not wages etc..

Share issue how much will that bring in? Not a lot i'd imagine

Where is the money gonna come from? King and the others have to be prepared to throw a lot of money away - I truly hope they are

how do we do that?

Buy season/match tickets yes.

what about merch the word from the fan groups is boycott.

TV money is shit

if we win the league and cups it's what 2million tops? that would cover the transfers in this thread, the transfers mind not wages etc..

Share issue how much will that bring in? Not a lot i'd imagine

Where is the money gonna come from? King and the others have to be prepared to throw a lot of money away - I truly hope they are

The share issue will be fully subscribed I expect. Rangers lotto is a good way to put cash in.

They say they are. They will have to be indeed

How much will it actually bring in bearing in mind that a number of shares have already been set aside for the two loans?

Impossible to say but it will be a bit limited at first. Only so many shares are available. They then need to get permission to issue more and that will no doubt depend how much dilution of the cunts holding is achieved by the first.

Speaking of Templeton i wonder if the new regime ignite his rangers career. He has the ability and is a warburton type attacking player so it will be interesting to see if gets his head down. If not ship him out. I believe he still has 1 year left on his contract?

That's his biggest problem, his head's almost permanently down looking at his own feet ergo he's completely unaware of what's around him.

on another note - has Lee Wallace commented on his future with us or otherwise? He had stated he didn't fancy another year in the championship. It's not an open invite to state whether you think he is shite or great (although I expect this request to fall on deaf ears). It really is - has anyone heard what his plans are?

Edited by SteveC

I dont expect us to go mad financially in the transfer market. I expecta lot of out of contract and loan deal players to xome in and i dont have a problem with it.

I will put my trust in warburtons judgement and give him the time and space to go about his business.

For the first time in an age i am confident we have the right people in the right places doing what is best for the club on and off the park.

The feel good factor is finally returning to the club so enjoy it.