Possible re-location of CR bears

A fuss over nothing. There are loads of spare seats for people to move to.

Easy to say if you are not affected, some have supported the club from a particular place "For Generations".

Edited by D'Artagnan

Easy to say if you are not affected' date=' some have supported the club from a particular place "For Generations".[/quote']

And anyone wishing to continue to do so can remain. Nobody is being forced to move anywhere.

And anyone wishing to continue to do so can remain. Nobody is being forced to move anywhere.

Aye very good. Stay in your normal seat and be surrounded by the UB unable to watch the game. No thanks.

Aye very good. Stay in your normal seat and be surrounded by the UB unable to watch the game. No thanks.

When you pay your money you have no control over when another fan will voice an opinion or warble a few tunes in your immediate vicinity, however, I took your meaning to be that your view would be obscured by the raising of banners etc. which as we have seen, happens quite a lot with this group.

That's a hard choice.

When you pay your money you have no control over when another fan will voice an opinion or warble a few tunes in your immediate vicinity, however, I took your meaning to be that your view would be obscured by the raising of banners etc. which as we have seen, happens quite a lot with this group.

That's a hard choice.

I'm betting that it is the messages that those banners convey that is the real point of his objections.

The choice is yours. Renting one seat for a year doesn't give you a veto over who sits near you.

That's a hard choice.

I fully understand that a ST is just renting a seat for a season and that we have no control over who sits beside us. But there is a difference if you find yourself surrounded by 100's of the Young Turks led by their Capo, jumping up and down, not watching the game etc. You would have no choice but to move.