It would have a huge relevance if you are on here defending the indefensible. That BBC Scotland are anything other than hugely negatively impartial when dealing with anything Rangers related.

What have I defended? Where have I claimed that the BBC are partial?

I also think d'art was against the effort to rid is of the trash that infested our Club.

To my mind his opinion has changed.

I don't think there is one person in our whole support, who hasn't changed their opinion of SDM, Whyte, Green, Somers, the Easdale's, Ashley at one time or another over the last few seasons.

I don't think there is one person in our whole support, who hasn't changed their opinion of SDM, Whyte, Green, Somers, the Easdale's, Ashley at one time or another over the last few seasons.

I think it's the ones who like to write blogs that have the problems.

I can safely say I changed my mind over all of those guys you mention...I fully backed them all :facepalm: and if I was forced to pick one of them to come back to the club it would have to be SDM :redface:

I can safely say I changed my mind over all of those guys you mention...I fully backed them all :facepalm: and if I was forced to pick one of them to come back to the club it would have to be SDM :redface:

I agree with all that, apart from SDM coming back. He started it all by throwing the club to the Wolves, the heartless bast@rd.

I also think d'art was against the effort to rid is of the trash that infested our Club.

To my mind his opinion has changed.

What or whom are you referring to ?

Edited by D'Artagnan

I agree with all that, apart from SDM coming back. He started it all by throwing the club to the Wolves, the heartless bast@rd.

I'd say for not one minute he'd have expected the outcome to turn out as it did, nor would anyone on planet earth for that matter.

We were screwed for sure but not by SDM.

I'd say for not one minute he'd have expected the outcome to turn out as it did, nor would anyone on planet earth for that matter.

We were screwed for sure but not by SDM.

There are highly placed Rangers men who knew what SDM's game was selling to Whyte, But the code of omerta still prevails around David Murray's actions. I don't think though any of them knew of the many twists and turn that would happen, nor with the various characters that became involved in the club.

But Murray washing his hands of the club, bears the biggest responsibility imo.

Edited by aweebluesoandso