Or is it that you didnt agree with some of the criticism which I felt was warranted ?

Along with Frankie I felt I was one of the bloggers who was anything but biased, and I actualy felt moved to compliment Frankie on here for consistenty presenting a balanced view of matters throughout the whole debacle.

I wrote in WATP magazine that I had no objections to Rangers fans resorting to militant action to effect change - so long as it didnt take the character of a lynch mob mentality.

You seem to be confusing satisfaction with the trash with the absence of a viable alternative - something both Frankie and I pointed out on a number of occasions, both on this forum and in blogs.

But what and whom are you referring to ?

You were writing about a protest against the Owners/Directors, if you want more you will have to look at the archives.

I always took from your blogs that you were supportive of VB and against the protests, whether that was the case, it was the way you came across to me.

To be fair to D'Art, I think he's been pretty balanced in his comments throughout.

It may be easy to try and pigeon hole his opinions because his blogs feature on VB and Rangers Chat now and again but I don't think that's fair.

There have been few people to come out of the last 5 years with any credit and even fewer 'bloggers' for want of a better word. However, I'd suggest that there's a big difference between some like D'Art offering an honest opinion compared to someone like McMurdo. We all get stuff wrong but honest mistakes (or perhaps just attempting to be positive) is different from presenting spin.

Generally I don't think it's as simple as saying person A is always right and person B always wrong.

To be fair to D'Art, I think he's been pretty balanced in his comments throughout.

It may be easy to try and pigeon hole his opinions because his blogs feature on VB and Rangers Chat now and again but I don't think that's fair.

There have been few people to come out of the last 5 years with any credit and even fewer 'bloggers' for want of a better word. However, I'd suggest that there's a big difference between some like D'Art offering an honest opinion compared to someone like McMurdo. We all get stuff wrong but honest mistakes (or perhaps just attempting to be positive) is different from presenting spin.

Generally I don't think it's as simple as saying person A is always right and person B always wrong.[/QUOTE]

Just in my case. I am always right and the wife is always wrong. I just let her think she is right.:)