A Covenant - a clear case for transparency

See, this was my point earlier D'Art, which person could be representative of the fans? If we don't have a reset and all of the fan groups have a meeting to agree on a way to get along and have a voice ( elected committee, who in turn elect a single representative ) to represent the fans, then it won't move forward. Even then that would be hard, but at some point this bickering has to stop.

The fans proved, after a fashion, that they could be trusted to elect a board of representatives - the RFB.

It can't be someone elected by the board ( as Chris Graham was ). The only thing the board has to agree on is which groups are allowed to put forward a representative, and then agree to a covenant with these representatives.

In that case Ive probably not explained myself properly in the original artice barca.

Where I write "it means sharing information in a readily accessible and understandable format for the fans," I didnt mean elected fans reps - I actually meant all of us ie promulgating the various contracts on the club website where they can be viewed by all.

In that case Ive probably not explained myself properly in the original artice barca.

Where I write "it means sharing information in a readily accessible and understandable format for the fans' date='" I didnt mean elected fans reps - I actually meant all of us ie promulgating the various contracts on the club website where they can be viewed by all.[/quote']

Okay, we're on different trains of thought there. However, I have to say that what you are requesting may be a step too far for our board.

If I understand this correct......

how do you get companies who have other partnerships to divulge any relevant information without it affecting their other relationships?

In what respect trublu ?

We are currently seeking information from SD in respect of our commercial deal - should we not be entitled to that information due to the cause and effect it will have for them relating to their other relationships ?

A Fans rep should know the details of contracts, like any board member. If we had known what Green was giving away to Ashley, in the onerous contracts, maybe the wouldn't have happened.

However that's not to say a fans reps would or should come out and give the support chapter and verse, on negotiations and details. But a simple statement saying this deal is a good one or this deal isn't so good "in our opinion" for the club.

A huge burden for the fans rep, but trust and faith is paramount though.

In what respect trublu ?

We are currently seeking information from SD in respect of our commercial deal - should we not be entitled to that information due to the cause and effect it will have for them relating to their other relationships ?

In a commercial sense.How do you ever find a commercial partner who would be willing to open themselves up in such a way?

Forgetting sd for a minute and sticking to generalisations how does a partner of the club divulge contractual obligations without it impacting their other partnerships?

A lot of our support were behind MA and his cohorts for years. Fans like that are a lost cause.

A lot of that was down to Misdirection, agenda, misinformation that was given to the fans. Some fans forums and fan groups had their own agenda and pushed their preferred candidate. Depending what forum you were on, your view was generally focused on their favourite and his ideas.

Off course we had our own opinions, take Gunslinger, he was anti Green before most, but his voice was lost in the clamour of most everyone else saying Green was the new messiah, myself included.

With Rangers First and the RST i think we have the two vehicles who can to demand transparency. We the support are getting stronger with every share bought, I'm not a militant, but at the same time i won't be pushed around. the supporters have served their time, we were loyal when others f@cked off, we fought the good fight and continue to do so.

In King Murray Park and the 3Bears, there's a realisation without the the body of the support, nothing can be achieved, we just need the brethren within those group with a big set of Cojones to demand our just rewards.

Getting the various factions within the support to call a truce, is going to take longer.

The RST are aligned with the current board and were most vocal about the previous lot, that is except for McCoist. His exorbitant wage wasn't questioned in the same way as the likes of Green, Ahmad et al. His bung from Green of 1m shares was never used against him the way it was with others. Why? Because he was on the same side as them and it didn't suit the agenda that was being pushed. They are not the only group who have been happy to indulge in propaganda in the belief that their own missions would be achieved in the process.

The support have never been as one, never, but the various self-interest groups that have been set up over the years have smashed any fissures into deep ravines. Sadly, the clock cannot be turned back.

In a commercial sense.How do you ever find a commercial partner who would be willing to open themselves up in such a way?

Forgetting sd for a minute and sticking to generalisations how does a partner of the club divulge contractual obligations without it impacting their other partnerships?

I find it impossible trublu to forget the issues surrounding SD, even for a minute, to me they bring all the factors together in one contract the need for total transparency.

Can I ask you then, if you think it is unacceptable for business partners to open themselves up - should SD's demand for confidentiality over our retail contract be honoured & observed ?