Over 33,000 Season books now sold!!

Monday, 29 June 2015 14:00

Renewal Deadline Tomorrow

Written by Rangers Football Club

4c39d7b922f1ddb6922a69d2e1642d8f_XL.jpg

DARREN MCGREGOR was thrilled to report back for pre-season training at the weekend and the defender is urging supporters to continue to buy season tickets ahead of tomorrow’s renewal deadline and help Rangers return to Scotland’s top flight.

The former St Mirren star will face his old side in the opening fixture of the Championship season and he is calling on the Light Blue legions to pack the Stadium, back the Mark Warburton/David Weir revolution and help make Ibrox a fortress once again.

McGregor, who won the Club’s Player of the Year Award last term, commented: “I am excited about the season ahead and I am sure our supporters are too. There is a genuine freshness about the Club with a new Board, a new management team in place and new players arriving so there is much to look forward to.

“The Club is on the right path and I encourage our fans to renew their season tickets ahead of tomorrow’s deadline.

“The supporters were terrific with me throughout my debut season and although we were all disappointed not to achieve promotion they continued to back us and I know they will again throughout Season 2015/16.

“Everyone at the Club will work tirelessly to achieve promotion this season and with the continued support of our fans we can help negotiate the challenges ahead.”

The season ticket renewal deadline is tomorrow (Tuesday 30 June, 2015)

Season ticket prices for 2015/16 start from as little as £53 for juveniles, £312 for adults and £210 for concessions and there are three easy ways for supporters to renew:-

Online at www.rangers.co.uk

Via the season ticket hotline 0871 702 1972 (option 1 then 2)

By post - returning form to the Rangers Ticket Centre

Full details of the general public sale of season tickets for 2015/16 will be confirmed in due course.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9528-renewal-deadline-tomorrow