Exposingtherhats

If this fan group is so small, why do others persist in giving them undue attention.

The big boys met at Ibrox the other week in terms of fan representation so we have no need of this stuff.

It's not a question of giving them attention Frankie , it's about bringing to the attention of the wider fan base how these clowns are operating , the very fact that he is working still with jack Irvine , media house and defending arseholes like phil the fool , should be made fully known .

We have went down the ignore route before and look how that turned out , once bitten and all that .

Majority feeling does not need a single voice. a person with a calculator on the receiving end is all that is needed.

How many of the groups present at the recent meeting with the board collated their members thoughts before commenting on their behalf on the issue presented? I bet a big fat zero.

They're collating their members' opinion now.

Is that a fait accompli? Maybe, maybe not but I'd rather have groups than not. It's just that we have far too many of late.

Edited by Frankie

It's not a question of giving them attention Frankie , it's about bringing to the attention of the wider fan base how these clowns are operating , the very fact that he is working still with jack Irvine , media house and defending arseholes like phil the fool , should be made fully known .

We have went down the ignore route before and look how that turned out , once bitten and all that .

To be honest mate, I doubt the wider fanbase care what the RSL or McMurdo is thinking which is why only 8 people have joined his group.

I'm laughing at Bill and Phil as much as the next man but I'd much rather concentrate our efforts on other issues.

To be honest mate, I doubt the wider fanbase care what the RSL or McMurdo is thinking which is why only 8 people have joined his group.

I'm laughing at Bill and Phil as much as the next man but I'd much rather concentrate our efforts on other issues.

I fully accept that , however when they are getting stories planted in the papers etc it's when the line is crossed

It's only due to better relations with the press that these stories are getting stopped , but it won't always work

I fully accept that , however when they are getting stories planted in the papers etc it's when the line is crossed

It's only due to better relations with the press that these stories are getting stopped , but it won't always work

Get this new blogger of yours to put the indisputable evidence out there and put this to bed.

Get this new blogger of yours to put the indisputable evidence out there and put this to bed.

Don't understand what your trying to say mate sorry

They're collating their members' opinion now.

Is that a fait accompli? Maybe, maybe not but I'd rather have groups than not. It's just that we have far too many of late.

To late now. They have already answered on behalf of their members without having asked a single one.

They went with their personal opinions when answering on behalf of the group as a whole proving 100% they push personal opinion not those of any majority. Not one even mentions needing to take this question to their members before answering.

Have the club even approached st holder's on their wishes? Nope. So let's not kid on this is to give voice to supporters. This is to give voice to friends of the current board members.

*edit can move this comment to other thread if you want frankie

Edited by trublusince1982

There has been nothing but innuendo so far. Why no smoking gun?

Smoking gun from whom , is the fact mcmurdo is being paid by media house not enough to get you wondering what his agenda is , and this was known before this blog , I've known for months he was being paid , Jack Irvine let it slip to someone I know

I don't even think the RSL ever intended to gather large numbers of members. It was always just going to be a wee clique of like minded weirdos and trouble makers.