And still his supporters insist he gets more right than wrong. Sad and deluded the lot of them.

Are there really Bears out there that are the same in reverse as these people? I do not know of any Bears that are so infatuated with them that they know everything about their finances, boardroom, history, corporate structure etc, but there seems to be countless tims that are far more knowledgeable about our affairs than most Bears.

It is one thing to have a look at the financial figures when they are released to see if there are any areas for winding up your mates in the pub, what they do is not healthy, and in my book shows a clear mental health issue.

What about those claiming the Chairman is skint, broke, potless, has no money etc...?.....:ninja:

Propaganda that works in our favour when bidding for a player.

When you shout about how much money you have to spend you end up being fleeced in the transfer market....

And still his supporters insist he gets more right than wrong. Sad and deluded the lot of them.

Are there really Bears out there that are the same in reverse as these people? I do not know of any Bears that are so infatuated with them that they know everything about their finances, boardroom, history, corporate structure etc, but there seems to be countless tims that are far more knowledgeable about our affairs than most Bears.

It is one thing to have a look at the financial figures when they are released to see if there are any areas for winding up your mates in the pub, what they do is not healthy, and in my book shows a clear mental health issue.

It also speaks volumes re the state of Scottish society as it is a widespread phenomenon/disease