Scottish Sun Back Page

Is that the smell of Jack Irvine in the morning...? :D

I would say it's more like the smell of Jim Traynor in the morning. If anything, Jack would have been yesterday.

The snippet of the story on the back page covers the 'thanks for nothing' gripe, but is the holiday pay issue explained on the inside?

I would say it's more like the smell of Jim Traynor in the morning. If anything, Jack would have been yesterday.

The snippet of the story on the back page covers the 'thanks for nothing' gripe, but is the holiday pay issue explained on the inside?

Level 5 work for the club so they're not going to be spinning negative stories like we've seen over the last day or two.

Thankfully more and more of our fans have had their eyes opened to daft crap like this (whether positive or negative) so it's easy to laugh it off.

Level 5 work for the club so they're not going to be spinning negative stories like we've seen over the last day or two.

Thankfully more and more of our fans have had their eyes opened to daft crap like this (whether positive or negative) so it's easy to laugh it off.

This is the first that I have heard of this 'row'. I read it as a riposte from Ibrox to whatever has gone before. Apologies if I got the wrong end of the stick.

Maybe I read it wrong but I took it as a chance to have a go at the regime for organising a party and to keep any daft 'row' going when I'd imagine both sides couldn't care less.

Maybe I read it wrong but I took it as a chance to have a go at the regime for organising a party and to keep any daft 'row' going when I'd imagine both sides couldn't care less.

It is constantly dispiriting to find our club is the preferred battleground for both misinformation and disinformation. I think the club side should issue both 'radio silence' and 'weapons tight' orders. Of course, this allows Jack and his cohorts to dominate the ground; but your line, "the smell of Jack Irvine in the morning", is a most effective counter. A counter the club should actively consider.

It is constantly dispiriting to find our club is the preferred battleground for both misinformation and disinformation. I think the club side should issue both 'radio silence' and 'weapons tight' orders. Of course, this allows Jack and his cohorts to dominate the ground; but your line, "the smell of Jack Irvine in the morning", is a most effective counter. A counter the club should actively consider.

Agreed.

The way I see it is that our club has their own channels to release relevant information and should do so where appropriate. In the days of social media, the message is spread quickly enough without the need for indulging muck-raking journalists and newspapers.

Agreed.

The way I see it is that our club has their own channels to release relevant information and should do so where appropriate. In the days of social media, the message is spread quickly enough without the need for indulging muck-raking journalists and newspapers.

By hiring the same PR man that Green brought on board, it would seem that your wishes will never be fulfilled. It would be great, mind.