I'm just following up from an idea I got from another thread.

Mostly in my time (days gone by) we have always had a 'twin striker' system operating up front, I won't go into examples, but who do you think Mark Warburton will have up front giving his attacking approach.

We have a very rich history of 'twin forces' I suspect we are moving in the right direction to bring this back into play.

Clark and Hardie?

That's my thought as it stands for now, what do you think?

Edited by pete

Maybe admin could put a 't' in after 'S' ...thanks.

Aye sort that out :sneaky:

I think Warburton will give all their chance to impress and make a claim for the shirt. I wouldn't be surprised to see Miller being used due to experience. I also think we will get a new face in before the first games.

However isn't it great knowing McCulloch and Boyd wont be an option upfront? Kilmarnock have their work cut out. Wouldn't be surprised to see them do ok there just to prove a point to themselves.

Clark and hardie would get my vote but warbs will surely get someone else in up front. Our options are currently Clark hardie Gallagher and Miller. Hardly a force to be reckoned with. I do think (read hope) warbs will get something extra out of Clark but I think it may be too soon to expect any of the youngsters to be banging 15 plus goals in regularly next season. Would love to be proved wrong though

Maybe admin could put a 't' in after 'S' ...thanks.

Changed it for you but as far as I am aware everyone can change the heading in a thread they have started. You go to Edit post and then Go Advanced and there you can change the title. I can't check as I already have moderating powers so if someone would check it would make it clear. Thanks.