Calum Gallagher sold

out the current squad- Walsh for temps and would have changed McKay for Gallagher.

If money was no issue Vladimir Weiss or dele alli would be great in a make believe world

Without knowing budgets and who's on the available list and what option agents are offering its impossible to say in realistic terms.

Like the style of player Warburton is going for just would like to see the forward three with more composure in front of goal. Not a guarantee of course just look at Boyd.

I don't disagree.

Seems we only disagree on our goalkeeper.

I have to say that im not overly convinced by fotheringham so far. Would like to see law and templeton dropped from the team woth walsh and eustace brought in to replace them.

Would you rather have Bell in goal?

Doesn't really matter it's the managers opinion that counts , just like last years only myself and gunslinger consistently argued against Vuckic being the second coming of Christ ,

Disagree gunslinger was stating that we lost because Vuckic was playing. That was a nonsense of course.

van vossen and konterman came with decent reputations,it just didnt happen for them here.

That one bad miss seemed to kill van Vossen. He really was a good player before that.