Third Allan bid rejected

Delighted to miss out on someone I never rated. We can better spend our money elsewhere.

As mentioned before, spend the money on MacLeod coming back, that was my preference.

Thing is I never said anybody was unacceptable did I?

You're holding Scott Allan to one set of standards and an altogether different set for the incumbents.

Anyone who thinks that Scott Allan isn't a quantum leap forward from Nicky "The Chicken" Law is deluding themselves.

Nicky "The Chicken" Law - Rangers' player. Attempts to help Rangers on occasion. Sometimes he even succeeds. Could possibly be useful to us.

Scott Allan - NON-Rangers' player. Will attempt to score against Rangers. Sometimes he may even succeed. Will never be of use to us.

Tell me exactly where the delusion exists.

Oh, by the way, if you are going to attempt to pick a fight with someone - get the facts straight.

Nicky "The Chicken" Law - Rangers' player. Attempts to help Rangers on occasion. Sometimes he even succeeds. Could possibly be useful to us.

Spent two years hiding and putting in half hearted attempts at tackles but only on 80-20's, undoubtedly the last to be injured for the cause, on the rare occasions he can be arsed to track back it's done at no more than a light jog as ably demonstrated at his behaviour at Hibs's opener at Easter Road.

Scott Allan - NON-Rangers' player. Will attempt to score against Rangers. Sometimes he may even succeed. Will never be of use to us.

Tell me exactly where the delusion exists.

The delusion exists in the denial that Scott Allan would not be a quantum leap forward from Nicky "The Chicken" Law, today's turn of events have not made Law any better a player nor will it give him any courage, nor will it make Allan any worse no matter how much it hurts to accept that (and it f*&king does hurt!).

Oh, by the way, if you are going to attempt to pick a fight with someone - get the facts straight.

Now, now Braveheart don't be so f*&king precious, I ain't the one trying to pick a fight with anyone.

Spent two years hiding and putting in half hearted attempts at tackles but only on 80-20's, undoubtedly the last to be injured for the cause, on the rare occasions he can be arsed to track back it's done at no more than a light jog as ably demonstrated at his behaviour at Hibs's opener at Easter Road.

The delusion exists in the denial that Scott Allan would not be a quantum leap forward from Nicky "The Chicken" Law, today's turn of events have not made Law any better a player nor will it give him any courage, nor will it make Allan any worse no matter how much it hurts to accept that (and it f*&king does hurt!).

Now, now Braveheart don't be so f*&king precious, I ain't the one trying to pick a fight with anyone.

Hell, you're the only one who seems to think that SA is an overwhelming talent. If I remember right, in last season's playoffs Allan showed some pace and trickery but young Murdoch neutralised him to the point of being ineffective.

Look back, no one had compared him to Law before you did. It seems to me that the majority are not that impressed with SA, not in comparison to Law, just SA on his own.

I think we should just heed the words of Warburton, we only want players who want to play for Rangers, and move on.

Allan is a good player. Much better than what we have. Fortunately he's far from that good he's irreplaceable. Mcleoud is as good or better. Many players are.

We will see what he does at celtc it's hardly his fault hibs wouldn't sell to us he did what he could.

Allan is a good player. Much better than what we have. Fortunately he's far from that good he's irreplaceable. Mcleoud is as good or better. Many players are.

We will see what he does at celtc it's hardly his fault hibs wouldn't sell to us he did what he could.

It is his decision to sign for Celtic. If he didn't want to he wouldn't have. Hibs may have steered him but he is an adult and old enough to make his own decisions. It is his fault he is a Celtic player, hibs did not put a gun to his head.