I can't login under my old account but they do seem to be online as a test site. Andy the bluenose, CorbyGer, derek145, Garngadblue were all online. Maybe Stu can help you if you pm him as i believe he has e-mail contact with the admin.

The Gers Forums Database is Currently being Moved to a New Server... We Will be Back Very Shortly

:)

If anyone from GersNet is using the Gers Forums (or if Frankie and or Stu are speaking to the guys) can you ask them where they got their banner printed? We are still looking for a printer for the new GersNet banner so any help these guys can offer will be most appreciated.

Cammy F

Cammy, if you can't get it printed, how about painting on the lettering?

PB and the lads at TBO use some paints to do their 2 stick flags and they always look good. Might be a cheaper option as long as we have someone artistic to help.

PB would be able to tell us where to get the paint and whether or not it's suitable as a long term alternative to printing.

Cammy, if you can't get it printed, how about painting on the lettering?

PB and the lads at TBO use some paints to do their 2 stick flags and they always look good. Might be a cheaper option as long as we have someone artistic to help.

PB would be able to tell us where to get the paint and whether or not it's suitable as a long term alternative to printing.

Frankie, we did think about that, but its the sheer bloody size of the thing that is putting us off - trying to find an enclosed space (wind free!) to lay the banner out is going to be hard and the lettering is going to be huge.....

In saying that, if we can't get a printer, it'll need to be the paint-brushes!

Anyone got Rolf Harris' phone number!

Cammy F

Guest clone
Wish I could help, but I avoid the place with a bargepole now. Used to use it a lot, but if it's gone down, well, I won't shed a tear.

i bet they are glad to see the back of you :D