Season ticket sales of £9m boost Rangers shares bid

I'm with GS....

1. The football we are playing

2. The number of goals we are scoring

3. Being back in the top league

4. Being there to tell everyone else "we are back"

All of those will, IMHO, result in a sell-out of next season's ST's.

I hope you're right mate because that would be amazing!

Even still though, individual match tickets will still be available throughout the season because they'll reserve about 7500 (or whatever the exact number is) for the yahoos.

I hope you're right mate because that would be amazing!

Even still though, individual match tickets will still be available throughout the season because they'll reserve about 7500 (or whatever the exact number is) for the yahoos.

That should change, giving them the Broomie should be a thing of the past. Whatever the minimum numbers of tickets by the rules is what they should get.

That should change, giving them the Broomie should be a thing of the past. Whatever the minimum numbers of tickets by the rules is what they should get.

That would be excellent, but it just isn't going to happen.

Can't see the problem with giving the minimum these days - if they want to do the same then fine, and it will probably reduce the chances of trouble.

I think it's traditional for clubs to give a sizeable amount as both clubs would not have filled the terraces or stands otherwise, so it was necessary for commercial reasons.

These days, we'll have no problem filling Ibrox for a Celtic game when we can fill it for a St Mirren game.

I think they'll find it a bit harder due to the bigger capacity and of course the number of pretty shitty restricted views, but as they are so obsessed with us these days, they could easily sell out the place to their own fans.

So I say go for it, and it will making selling of season tickets less complicated.