Breaking: Green, Whyte And Whitehouse to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court tomorrow

If Whyte,Green & others are charged & found guilty then I hope they face the consequences for what they did.

But we cannot overlook the roles played by both LBG & HMRC in all of this. Had it not been for these two organisations then there wouldhave been no Craig Whyte or CharlesGreen.They effectively made Rangers unsellable to reputable buyers

Did LBG force SDM to sell to Whyte? If so why, especially when thereafter they withdrew all credit facilities to Whyte making the business virtually unworkable. And did Muir get £1m in the process? Why? Consider too that Rangers £18m bankdebt was around 3 percent of the MIH debt of £750m

And what of HMRC chasing a fictitious EBT tax bill of anything between £24m to £75m depending upon which paper you read? So flawed it failed both its own internal FTTT & UTTT appeals.

The real villians are those within these organisations IMO with a passionate hatred of our great club who mis-used their positions to inflict damage. And, of course, the political influence too. Nearly forgot that

You have been chasing your tail for years and following most of the ****s into the bargain but at least you have provided entertainment for some on here who like a wind-up.

You did this whilst others warned against the procession of dodgy geezers who carefully took advantage of a situation that had got away from Sir Duped's control.

LBG/Muir got what they wanted, Sir Duped / LBG got some collatoral from property purchases and the rest where left trying to outsp.iv each other in a very public enviroment with an ever more comprehensive social media network following their apparent moves. They even had sp.iv administrators lined up to facilitate the ongoing and longterm 'con'.

However, the on-sight dodgy geezers were to ambitious, greedy and ultimately transparent (but not in a good way) and are getting collared one by one. We can only hope that there is an end result to the long and complicated investigations that have been going-on.

The question might be.........Will the authorities be happy enough with the onsight players or are they willing to go deeper. If they are, have the 'players' back there insulted themselves from such moves ?

I think LBG looked to insulate themselves by using Muir. Can Muir be got at via Grier ?

Sir Duped is extracting the urine with his stance, it doesn't stack-up.

He knew the general overview of what was going-on and chose to facilitate it.

An open and honest Mediahouse (no laughing at the back) could tell a story that starts before Sir Duped stood down from the Rangers board (August 2009).

It'll take a lot more time but let's hope as many chickens as is possible come home to roost.

article-1373005-0633E316000005DC-787_468x286.jpg

jackirvine.jpg

_60460464_grier.jpg

187561-duff-and-phelps-administrators-david-whitehouse-and-paul-clark-at-rangers-media-conference.jpg

_69404643_ahmad.jpg

Rangers-financial-director-Brian-Stockbridge-_3055008.jpg?20131220171601

Edited by buster.

Another part of what may be considered the more important and current issue(s)........ concerns MASH / Sports Direct commercial relationship with Rangers.

How did they enter into play and...............

Ashley-Llambias_3087109b.jpg

Edited by buster.

You have been chasing your tail for years and following most of the ****s into the bargain but at least you have provided entertainment for some on here who like a wind-up.

You did this whilst others warned against the procession of dodgy geezers who carefully took advantage of a situation that had got away from Sir Duped's control.

LBG/Muir got what they wanted, Sir Duped / LBG got some collatoral from property purchases and the rest where left trying to outsp.iv each other in a very public enviroment with an ever more comprehensive social media network following their apparent moves. They even had sp.iv administrators lined up to facilitate the ongoing and longterm 'con'.

However, the on-sight dodgy geezers were to ambitious, greedy and ultimately transparent (but not in a good way) and are getting collared one by one. We can only hope that there is an end result to the long and complicated investigations that have been going-on.

The question might be.........Will the authorities be happy enough with the onsight players or are they willing to go deeper. If they are, have the 'players' back there insulted themselves from such moves ?

I think LBG looked to insulate themselves by using Muir. Can Muir be got at via Grier ?

Sir Duped is extracting the urine with his stance, it doesn't stack-up.

He knew the general overview of what was going-on and chose to facilitate it.

An open and honest Mediahouse (no laughing at the back) could tell a story that starts before Sir Duped stood down from the Rangers board (August 2009). unnecessary

It'll take a lot more time but let's hope as many chickens as is possible come home to roost.

The 'dodgy geezers' you refer to were just the small time crooks. It is the real villians who mis-used their power & influence we should really be after. It's a pity many such as yourself couldn't see this

Edited by Zappa
removing unnecessary quoted images

The whole thing for me always comes down to HMRC who made the club unsellable to any legitimate buyer. Who really wants to buy something that could suddenly have a 95M (or whatever debt) and possibly losing at least £18M. The band didn't want to lose that either and so you can see why they wanted rid to anyone and didn't want to give funding. They must have thought we were going to lose or that the chances were too high.

However, it seems to me that in glorious Ultra-HD hindsight, what we could have, should have done, is have a player fire-sale, and any other non-essential assets (perhaps even Murray Park - it would have been cheaper to stay solvent and eventually build a new one) to raise the 18M to pay the bank and then limp along until we won or lost the tax case. If we lose, we go into receivership, if we win, we raise capital through share issue.

Another option, if we had known the imminent danger, thinking outside the box and with limited knowledge about the legal stuff, would be to sell the stadium and training ground to a fans trust, where ordinary fans as well as rich fans, invest in the stadium company with covenants and voting structures that protect it from being sold or ownership abused. It could be used by the club for a generous termed lease to keep the trust solvent.

Then if the football company went bust due to HMRC, we'd still own the real estate which we could allow a phoenix company to use. The assets would then be protected in perpetuity as long as Rangers played there.

There's could be accounting and business rules that make this naive but looking back, that could have us in a much better financial position than now and without the onerous contracts.

It's easy to use hindsight, but it seems we had the perfect storm of DM, HMRC, LBG and Whyte. And again looking at that, there is only one you can remove that takes away the vast majority of the risk, and that is HMRC. Without them, we'd have been safe - all they had to do was take the 10M on the table.

The 'dodgy geezers' you refer to were just the small time crooks. It is the real villians who mis-used their power & influence we should really be after. It's a pity many such as yourself couldn't see this

Perhaps you dould delete the pic's from the post that you quote to save 'space'.

Rab, you don't even seem able to grasp what my post is saying but then you've been calling it mostly wrong for years, no reason why you would suddenly stop doing so.......

There has certainly been a conspiracy or two but IMO you tend to go down some weird and wonderful paths that fit with how you swallowed the dodgy geezer bullshit along the way, ie. if taken in easily by "smalltime crooks" I'm not sure if I'd follow what you said about the 'bigger picture'.

Another option, if we had known the imminent danger, thinking outside the box and with limited knowledge about the legal stuff, would be to sell the stadium and training ground to a fans trust, where ordinary fans as well as rich fans, invest in the stadium company with covenants and voting structures that protect it from being sold or ownership abused. It could be used by the club for a generous termed lease to keep the trust solvent.

Ever heard the words "floating charge" ?

Edited by forlanssister
Shite spelling

Ever heard the words "foating charge" ?

I know I'm not that knowledgable on this but come on, what floating charge? If you pay your debt, does the charge not disappear? Who would possess this floating charge if the bank were repaid in full?

You'd really have to explain that to me rather than the usual cryptic one liner. I wasn't aware of any other creditors who possessed a floating charge, but in any case, you can adapt my scenario to raise money to pay back all creditors with floating charges. Does that help? How much would that be?

Maybe I need to make my point a bit more plain and using everyday knowledge.

The loan to the bank was secured on the stadium etc, you sell those assets to the fans and pay off the bank. The bank says, thank you very much and releases its security. Does it not work that way?