Breaking: Green, Whyte And Whitehouse to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court tomorrow

And there was me thinking banks were supposed to support businesses.....................................

It was both LBG & HMRC who caused a chancer like WHYTE (& subsequently Green) to appear on the scene. A chance to make a quick buck then depart. Or so they'd hoped

How long would a bank last if they continued to support business that don't have a viable business model. Here was me thinking that banks themselves were businesses... apparently ones that will go bust if they support the businesses you think they should....

Your suggestion that LBG & HMRC caused Whyte to appear is nothing more than supposition. SDM had been actively looking to sell the Club for an extended period of time. Whyte came along but it could have been any number of alternatives. You say that as if LBG & HMRC held Whyte's hand as he walked up the marble staircase.

How was it a chance for LBG to make a quick buck ? All they got was the debt they were due. HMRC... they were chasing what they believed were legitimate tax liabilities.

I can't remember David Whitehouse. "Co-administrator" ?..........who was the other administrator and when was he around

Paul Clark - they were both there at the same time.

Edited by craig

How long would a bank last if they continued to support business that don't have a viable business model. Here was me thinking that banks themselves were businesses... apparently ones that will go bust if they support the businesses you think they should....

Your suggestion that LBG & HMRC caused Whyte to appear is nothing more than supposition. SDM had been actively looking to sell the Club for an extended period of time. Whyte came along but it could have been any number of alternatives. You say that as if LBG & HMRC held Whyte's hand as he walked up the marble staircase.

How was it a chance for LBG to make a quick buck ? All they got was the debt they were due. HMRC... they were chasing what they believed were legitimate tax liabilities.

Come on Craig...............MIH had bank debts of more than £750m yet LBG were more focused on Rangers £18m bank debt.

What does that tell you? When you look at who was running LBG's Scottish business division at that time you realise why

Come on Craig...............MIH had bank debts of more than £750m yet LBG were more focused on Rangers £18m bank debt.

What does that tell you? When you look at who was running LBG's Scottish business division at that time you realise why

They certainly weren't more focused on rangers. Mih had to sell all sorts of assets and give over millions of shares