I disagree with this Rab, we've a ways to go before we're totally healthy, and I'd rather we focused on ourselves for at least a season, and probably a lot more than that, before we get involved in the wider scene. Not as if we've a brilliant record as drivers of the game anyway.

I disagree with this Rab, we've a ways to go before we're totally healthy, and I'd rather we focused on ourselves for at least a season, and probably a lot more than that, before we get involved in the wider scene. Not as if we've a brilliant record as drivers of the game anyway.

If we don't get representation within the SFA & SPFL then we leave it to the likes of Liewell, Milne, Petrie & Thompson to make up whatever rules they want. I don't want that current situation continuing any longer than need be.

If we don't get representation within the SFA & SPFL then we leave it to the likes of Liewell, Milne, Petrie & Thompson to make up whatever rules they want. I don't want that current situation continuing any longer than need be.

I agree with you Rab, but how do we get representation when we a clearly feared and hated in equal measure? For me the only way i can foresee is a clear-out of the cabal of haters is the club proving at a inquiry or in a court of law. That the SFA and certain old SPL clubs acted in a manner which was prejudicial, biased and unlawful in the way they treated the club whilst going in and coming out of Administration. Illegal transfer bans, withholding of transfer monies, stealing of prize money and the unscrupulous 5 way agreement comes to mind.

Edited by aweebluesoandso