No Sportscene

I'm not a fan at all of the programme in fact I detest it, I did watch it last week though just to see what they had to say about our resurgence - to be fair they were very complimentary about us.

Alas, they are not big enough to show another chapter in this journey due to ignorance. F@ck them!

Many thousands of fans who can't make the game for various reasons wanting an insight and analysts on the game let down by those from Pacific Quay yet again.

I'd dearly love to see Rangers-hating Sportscene going the same way as Scotsport.

You see this is a perfect example of willing to cut your nose off to spite your face, Football must not totally be lost behind a pay channel. It must be open to everyone so as people who don't, won't pay a fortune for Sky or BT can still enjoy football. Yes there is a lot wrong with the BBC but we should be hoping for change and not for it's death.

And yes I know everyone pays for the BBC.

You see this is a perfect example of willing to cut your nose off to spite your face, Football must not totally be lost behind a pay channel. It must be open to everyone so as people who don't, won't pay a fortune for Sky or BT can still enjoy football. Yes there is a lot wrong with the BBC but we should be hoping for change and not for it's death.

And yes I know everyone pays for the BBC.

Exactly my point, not sure you know this Pete but coverage from a public funded channel ignores the game in Scotland, a battle cry during the 2014 referendum was 'better together' folks in Scotland pay the same as Welsh people and Irish lacks but in reality it's all about England here in the UK.

It sucks really.

In Holland and Germany the public channels have to keep a certain amount of football time. It will be a sad day if that changes a football disappears for a large number of people. Imagine a number of youth that have never seen a football game. Sky has killed off all the smaller countries and the chance a EC winner will ever be outside Spain, Italy, Germany or England is next to none. We can blame the English but the fact is Rangers and Celtic shot themselves in the foot when they wanted to start their own channel and pulled out at the last moment giving Sky reason to walk away. We went from a 49mill contract by Sky to an 8 million contract at the BBC. Sky have also used the fall of Scottish football to offer peanuts while Scottish sky viewers are sponsoring 49 million pound English transfers.

In Holland and Germany the public channels have to keep a certain amount of football time. It will be a sad day if that changes a football disappears for a large number of people. Imagine a number of youth that have never seen a football game. Sky has killed off all the smaller countries and the chance a EC winner will ever be outside Spain, Italy, Germany or England is next to none. We can blame the English but the fact is Rangers and Celtic shot themselves in the foot when they wanted to start their own channel and pulled out at the last moment giving Sky reason to walk away. We went from a 49mill contract by Sky to an 8 million contract at the BBC. Sky have also used the fall of Scottish football to offer peanuts while Scottish sky viewers are sponsoring 49 million pound English transfers.

Sky will do what they think makes money no argument..the BBC will just support England and deprive the rest of the UK who pay the same.

BBC means f@ck everyone but England that's what it is.

There's plenty to criticise the BBC about but not having a programme on in an international weekend when there are no top division games seems fair enough.

The BBC wouldn't have a MOTD if there was only one premiership game so the argument doesn't stack up there either.