McCoist Meeting with King ?

Well then, I guess the fans needn't have bothered doing anything since Charles had it all under control.

Thing is Green didn't have it under control at all well not until McCoist endorsed him, a mutually beneficial act of that there's no doubt but not one that did neither the Club or the fans much good.

We would have got to this point anyway without any problem, eh?

We'd certainly be in a better place and not have Ashley's shackles placed upon us but I don't suppose that'll bother you as you're quite content to have people enriching themselves at the club's expense for little or no return, eh?

Why would he do that? The idea that McCoist has been stockpiling millions just to give it all back to us is ludicrous.

Alot of people relying on denial as a coping mechanism SBS - after all this time the truth,however uncomfortable, is simply unequivocal.

Perhaps one should raise the question where our club would have been in 2011/12 had Ally not been there - title- and business-wise. Ignoring, for the sake of the argument, what happened last season on the field of play.

Given his knowledge of Greenco's willingness to "burn" 5 titles in exchange for SPL membership it makes his subsequent acceptance of the million penny shares in exchange for his endorsement all the more beguiling.

If McCoist wants to placate the Rangers support then he should explain his actions.

If he doesn't then he has destroyed his own legacy and he will always leave himself open to these accusations.

He may have a confidentiality agreement in place preventing this from happening. Doesn't mean he couldn't break it but that would leave him open to legal recourse, which wouldn't be wise.

He may have a confidentiality agreement in place preventing this from happening. Doesn't mean he couldn't break it but that would leave him open to legal recourse, which wouldn't be wise.

Obviously i'm not privy to such things, perhaps now there are also legal ramifications.

But I would suspect had McCoist spoke out at anytime the worst that would have happened was he'd have not been paid his exorbitant salary.