"You'll like this - Not a lot"

It was a simple question given what John Gilligan said

" JOHN Gilligan, the Rangers director, last night stressed the Ibrox club is “striving” for a listing on the ISDX Stock Exchange and still intends to raise money at a share issue in future.

However, Gilligan admitted their efforts had been “hamstrung” by other events in the last few months – including Charles Green’s bid to get them to pay the legal costs at his forthcoming criminal trial.

"There may well be bona fide reasons why the promised Nomad is still not in place,".............Gilligan is telling you There WERE reasons

Im sure there are - but that does not deter from the fact that it was an assurance given which has not yet come to fruition and hence why I suggest such comments should be tempered.

Can you explain for those of us who are a bit slow?

This is not the first time that I've read one of your posts and had little idea of the point you are trying to make.

In that case, at the earliest opportunity, I'll attend the re-sit class at writing school.

The Club announced the appointment of Peterhouse Corporate Finance as ISDX corporate adviser more than 2 months ago on 31 July.

Here's the Rangers site's news article on the matter - Corporate Adviser

Friday, 31 July 2015, 11:00

by Rangers Football Club

RANGERS International Football Club PLC is delighted to announce the appointment of Peterhouse Corporate Finance as ISDX corporate adviser.

This is another significant step towards fully revitalising the Rangers brand.

The next one will be announcing the Company’s new firm of auditors.

Peterhouse Corporate Finance is the largest ISDX Growth Market corporate adviser and also ranked number one independent small cap broker for AIM companies.

Rangers’ chairman Dave King commented: “We have always said that these steps would be taken at the appropriate time and supporters can be assured that their Club and Company are progressing along the correct lines and as planned”.

The Club announced the appointment of Peterhouse Corporate Finance as ISDX corporate adviser more than 2 months ago on 31 July.

Here's the Rangers site's news article on the matter - Corporate Adviser

But they aren't a NOMAD on the AIM market !

You have to think back and realise how much protection our NOMADS (especially Daniel Stewarts) afforded RIFC from any profiteers, less than honest operators or questionable levels of corporate governance.

How I hark for those days when Paul Shackleton allowed me to sleep at night.

:rolleyes:

But they aren't a NOMAD on the AIM market !

The ISDX Corporate Adviser is our new equivalent of an AIM Nominated Adviser, so either I'm missing something or I'm struggling to understand what all the fuss is about here.

The ISDX Corporate Adviser is our new equivalent of an AIM Nominated Adviser, so either I'm missing something or I'm struggling to understand what all the fuss is about here.

Zappa, I think (hope!) it's a tongue in cheek "Dave King promised this and hasn't delivered exactly what he said he would". If I'm wrong, I despair!

Zappa, I think (hope!) it's a tongue in cheek "Dave King promised this and hasn't delivered exactly what he said he would".

That's not the impression I get from D'Art's comments, but I may well be wrong.