"You'll like this - Not a lot"

There weren't any promises there though, were there?

In fact, what's actually there are mostly off-the-cuff answers to loaded questions by (mostly shit-stirring) reporters and journos.

Also, you're going back to a time when any prospective Nominated Adviser needed to look at the cold hard truth of the Club's month to month & year to year financials or else they wouldn't have been doing their job properly.

Zap honestly ?

So we never judged boards previously including SDM on their failure to deliver - if they did not pre-fix their assurances with the words "I promise" ?

"off the cuff" "loaded" "mostly shit-stirring" . Really ?

There is a reason for going round the houses you refer to which will become evident if you are on twitter - the constant references to the selling of MP and Admin 2' date=' thankfully in a mocking manner by most bears. [b']These are emanating courtesy of an individual who formerly posted on a blog which some maintain were in receipt of payment to undermine the current regime from a PR company[/b]. With the demise of the RSL he has now flown the coop and branched out on his own. Its perhaps no co-incidence that many of the claims he is making are similar to another who was alleged to be on the Mediahouse payroll, and who most certainly is no friend of our club. One could be forgiven for thinking they were singing from the same hymn sheet - what is crystal clear is the motive is shared. Hence why i considered it worthy of mention.

I think to date, with the exception of the Chris Graham situation & resignation, the board to date have done an excellent job. But I would like to see consistency of statment and vision - something you touched on in your last post in reference to King/Murray timescales - I would also like to see them deliver on statments or assurances they make, and this latter request is covered by consistency also. How can we hold one board to account for faiure to deliver on committments but not another ?

I have to admit I was taken aback by King's comments re Oldco - and would acknowledge the point you make regarding timescales if this is pursued. I dont think Im alone in struggling to understand why King feels this necessary - perhaps you have a view on this.

In reality, for me, its not about the money King promised or the Nomad - they are both incidental in as much as the real benchmark for me is having a board who keep their committments and promises to fans. I think that inspires confidence and trust and usurps those whose intent is malicious towards our club.

D'art.....still pending a consideresd response to some of your points in the above post but for the time being could you simply answer me who exactly you are angry with ?.......... as it very much looks as if you are subtley posing a similar question to readers.

From your OP..........

“Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.”

(Aristotle)

Edited by buster.

D'art.....still pending a consideresd response to some of your points in the above post but for the time being could you simply answer me who exactly you are angry with ?.......... as it very much looks as if you are subtley posing a similar question to readers.

From your OP..........

“Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.”

(Aristotle)

In terms of anger, it is difficult to calculate which would be the most infuriating. Whether the writings of blogger John James are part of an ongoing battle between two PR companies where our club is both the battleground as well as recipient of collateral damage, or, as has been alleged, forms part of the latest campaign by “Celtic minded” individuals to de-stabilise our club. Whilst both possible scenarios are particularly unedifying, history has demonstrated that many are willing to tread the unedifying road in order to inflict damage on our club.

I think we have the right board in place, proper fan representation excepted but understandable right now. I believe when they gained power they were being honest with assurances and promises made at that time. Although they knew like the rest of us financial jiggery-pokery had been taking place I also think like the rest of us they didn't fully know how deep it all ran and one or two pieces surrounding latter crown office actions tend to point to that. The board will know that until and unless certain players in this farce end up in jail and alleged criminal activity clears up who has claim to what, everything is still up in air. They are obviously talented and wealthy businessmen who don't throw good money after bad so here is my amateur take on what will happen with the club in the near future ; soft loans if necessary and funding via the fans will keep the club ticking along. An announcement will be made at some point saying legal actions have clouded the future plan but there is money waiting to be invested. We will gain promotion , a handful of players will come in before next season and that will be it. I don't blame the board if that is all we see. My short term satisfaction will come from seeing those who inflicted this misery on our support being led away in handcuffs post trial.

In terms of anger' date=' it is difficult to calculate which would be the most infuriating. Whether the writings of blogger John James are part of an ongoing battle between two PR companies where our club is both the battleground as well as recipient of collateral damage, or, as has been alleged, forms part of the latest campaign by “Celtic minded” individuals to de-stabilise our club. Whilst both possible scenarios are particularly unedifying, history has demonstrated that many are willing to tread the unedifying road in order to inflict damage on our club.[/i']

I asked "who" rather than 'to what degree'. Now let's say you appear angry with both your partly identified and dubious strands of loaded information' whilst not completely ruling out that they may be right.............. I take from reading your posts on this thread, that you identify and put forward a third option (the RIFC board/DK) in somewhat couched or qualified terms.

No-one is above 'vigilance' but some IMO are clearly deserving of more support and understanding within the difficult enviroment or minefield that they took over. If the points you make regards present day vigilance are as you described, "incidental" then surely in the absence of more significant issues you can give them the benefit of the doubt for now.................I'm guessing that may bring us back to what those you are angry with have said...........if it does, please say so in a clear and concise manner.

Edited by buster.

I asked "who" rather than 'to what degree'. Now let's say you appear angry with both your partly identified and dubious strands of loaded information' whilst not completely ruling out that they may be right.............. I take from reading your posts on this thread, that you identify and put forward a third option (the RIFC board/DK) in somewhat couched or qualified terms.

No-one is above 'vigilance' but some IMO are clearly deserving of more support and understanding within the difficult enviroment or minefield that they took over. If the points you make regards present day vigilance are as you described, "incidental" then surely in the absence of more significant issues you can give them the benefit of the doubt for now.................I'm guessing that may bring us back to what those you are angry with have said...........if it does, please say so in a clear and concise manner.

What would you consider the benchmarks which would cause us to exercise more support & understanding ?

Forgive me for meddling but would it not have been simpler to say that in such a clear and concise manner back in your OP ?

The way you have worded your OP and gone round various houses could make one think all kinds of things.

I laughed out loud.

What would you consider the benchmarks which would cause us to exercise more support & understanding ?

I presume that you didn't have reason to disagree or qualify my assumptions from my previous reply to you.

I think that the board have already done more than enough to feel entitled to more support and understanding from the fanbase,.......whilst the John James' of this world have done enough to merit an all together different type of response.

At this point in time, to see both as options to vent anger/discontent,..... seems a little perverse.

Edited by buster.

I presume that you didn't have reason to disagree or qualify my assumptions from my previous reply to you.

I think that the board have already done more than enough to feel entitled to more support and understanding from the fanbase,.......whilst the John James' of this world have done enough to merit an all together different type of response.

At this point in time, to see both as options to vent anger/discontent,..... seems a little perverse.

If we were venting anger at the board I would agree. I'll settle for a gentle reminder, nothing more.

Now going back a few posts - what do you think of King's suggestion of a resurrection of oldco ?