Guest brother426

Guest brother426

sad thing is there are nazis within our support...not many but a few...who go tio games to do these things....lets face it we attract them with our overt britishness..not everyone doing it is a nazi but some are....a few other teams have them...but not with the profile we have...its a problem that maybe needs the fans and the club to work together on...we all stopped singing TBBand the *** chants/ add ons are all but gone..we are a progressive support but we need to get rid of this shite

I'm sick of getting sneered at by know-nothings who love this sort of thing

sad thing is there are nazis within our support...not many but a few...who go tio games to do these things....lets face it we attract them with our overt britishness..not everyone doing it is a nazi but some are....a few other teams have them...but not with the profile we have...its a problem that maybe needs the fans and the club to work together on...we all stopped singing TBBand the *** chants/ add ons are all but gone..we are a progressive support but we need to get rid of this shite

I'm sick of getting sneered at by know-nothings who love this sort of thing

So being 'proud to be British' attracts Nazis - I hope you were being ironic there.

Cammy F - All Gave Some, Some Gave All Loyal RSC

Guest brother426
So being 'proud to be British' attracts Nazis - I hope you were being ironic there.

Cammy F - All Gave Some, Some Gave All Loyal RSC

are you saying it doesnt?:confused: i've never had the misfortune of witnessing a bnp/ nf march but from what i have seen...there seems to a lot of uj's in evidence

are you saying it doesnt?:confused: i've never had the misfortune of witnessing a bnp/ nf march but from what i have seen...there seems to a lot of uj's in evidence

No it doesn't

I am proud of the Union Flag, I am proud to be British, I am a Unionist and a loyalist (with a small l), I sing RB and GSTQ but if you called me a Nazi, I'd kick you in the baws, sir.

Cammy F

Guest brother426

the encouraging part of this is we recognize this is a problem and there has to be action...what that is remains to be seen...confrontation is one way but not always the best policy..the club need to take some initiative here...but i wont hold my breath...

WATP

Guest Bluetooth

After Livorni I wrote to MacIntyre complaining about this as it was well out of order over there. Instead of confronting it he fobbed me off with some line about "I get lots of e-mails from people purporting to be Rangers fans blah blah blah"

This is despite me being registered at Ibrox for years under my current e-mail addy.

I've since sent him this a further e-mail after Tel Aviv asking him what he intends to do about this problem.

I'm not holding my breath.

Thursday night is a potential nightmare for us.

'Rule Brittania' is the catalyst for these idiots putting their hands up.

We should stop playing it if they cant desist.