Martyn Waghorn...

I'm sure waggy scored the first goal bear lol

...it's a bit early for POTY predictions, but Holt must be well in the frame.

As much as I like Holt personally don't see it Holt does a lot of running off the ball and doesn't get noticed and half the time you don't know he's playing just like shiels...

Waghorn hasn't had a sustained run in any team as far as I am aware,so he will get better the more consistent games he plays,he does know where the goals are.

Not to mention the fact that if W&W believe they can improve him,and any player,then who are we to argue?.

Edited by ian1964

I doubt clubs down South are going to be that bothered about how he's playing at this level. He played for various teams there and never amounted to anything.

Its all about confidence Ser, if your playing in a struggling team like wigan and youve a clown like Caldwell who isnt a manager waggy and tav were probably wasting away in their reserves then along comes the magic hat and makes you feel welcomed your confidence becomes sky high don't forget waggy was playing for England's unders so he definitely had potential it was just bringing it out in him and that's what the magic hat did...