Letting Scotland Know That Big Jock Knew

But in this petty, shity and controlled country that we live in, football doesn't do the talking. There are people in the media and in politics that won't rest until Rangers are no more. These are the reptiles that will ignore all of Timmys bads points but will happliy tell the nation that Rangers cut their grass in the design of a sash.

Until we wake up to this, they are going to continue to get worse and soon it'll be a crime in McConnells 'One Scotland' to be a Rangers supporter.

Cammy F

in what way do BJK posters help redress this problem?

The thing about "Big Jock Knew" posters, is alot of people will not have the faintest idea what it is about! I'm willing to admit i didnt know until a few months ago!! and I'm a gers fan!

like someone said earlier, its just one-up-manship, and maybe any campaign should be more explicit and less cryptic, and use this as a story for proof. Maybe if it was a well known story by the public, the slogan would have more effect?

The thing about "Big Jock Knew" posters, is alot of people will not have the faintest idea what it is about! I'm willing to admit i didnt know until a few months ago!! and I'm a gers fan!

like someone said earlier, its just one-up-manship, and maybe any campaign should be more explicit and less cryptic, and use this as a story for proof. Maybe if it was a well known story by the public, the slogan would have more effect?

I think the point is to get people asking "what does BJK mean"?

Not sure how effective it would be though, as you state yourself you've only recently found out.

I'd seen this mentioned recently on FF and I have to say I didn't have a clue what it meant, but people liked to refer to it without actually explaining it. Now I've found out and done a bit of reading about it, I don't think bringing it up paints us in a very good light and its kind of a distasteful subject to be scoring points on.

Each to their own though.

Basically lowers us to the standards of the Soap Dodgers.

I cannot see this being good for our clubs and it does show us in a petty, small minded way. That is not Rangers. We set the standards - we do not drop to the standards of others.

Leave it in the past. If the victims wish to further there cause then let them. It has nothing to do with Football. Yes it happened in a Football club, but it has no place in Football.

OK C****c gave him contracts and he got a job on the tourist board - things you will never hear from the Mhedia or press, but that has been the way for years. A small token protest by Rangers fans is only going to be seen as bad eggs due to our present plight - being 2nd best in Scotland.

But in this petty, shity and controlled country that we live in, football doesn't do the talking. There are people in the media and in politics that won't rest until Rangers are no more. These are the reptiles that will ignore all of Timmys bads points but will happliy tell the nation that Rangers cut their grass in the design of a sash.

Until we wake up to this, they are going to continue to get worse and soon it'll be a crime in McConnells 'One Scotland' to be a Rangers supporter.

Cammy F

IMO if we can bring success back to the club, win a few titles back to back, a couple of scottish cups etc then I believe the media will turn their attention back to the scum. During the 9 in a row campaigns we received a lot less bad press than we do now. I always remember that scpetic were the paranoid club back then but know I feel that we are going that way.

If big Walter gets it right then I'm sure we can shut the media up by doing our talking on the park.